Help needed Front Electronic Module FEM 2002-2005

Angry Bird

Angry Bird's 64'
I still think $2,000 U.S. is a huge number and for us in Canada that's $2,500 plus the $1,250 deposit CDN. Going for the rebuild; on a retiree's fixed income it seems like usury to me.

These are computer parts c!ose to 20 years old that were made for a limited production car. Not all that unusual to pay high dollar for an item like this. You can have yours rebuilt for a fraction of that amount. if you are at all handy, you can pull it yourself. 2000 seems to be on the high side.
Usury is the term I was really wanting to say!

Gus Gutz

These are computer parts c!ose to 20 years old that were made for a limited production car. Not all that unusual to pay high dollar for an item like this. You can have yours rebuilt for a fraction of that amount. if you are at all handy, you can pull it yourself. 2000 seems to be on the high side.

Indeed Gus Gutz I did repair myself. I do still have driving lites all the time. High beams and parking position on switch. I am wondering if this is normal on the 02 model. I tried a new switch even looked to see if someone did some funny wiring work some where and found nothing.