Database Info for the New Birds - post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI -

My Vin# is 1FAHP60A62Y106036

Its a yellow premium with the two tone accent package.

Can't seem to locate the rotation number yet but Im still looking!

Thanks

ylobrd

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Got mine Monday. Ford said it would be delivered the week of March 4 & I received it March 4. It was made 2/14, so I thought I would have received it last week. I was beginning to wory because some others that were built the same day as mine or after had already gotten theirs. I wonder if because mine has a white top that it was held -up for one reason or another. I noticed that those that got theirs before me all had the same color top & body. In any event I FINALLY got mine. What a beauty.

1FAHP60A22Y111508
Blue / White Top / Partial Accent
Built 2/14
Received 3/4

RAMM

Report from Novi, Michigan #10 of 17 at Tom Holzer Ford. A premium blue with blue top and full blue accent.

I got my call Monday 3/4/02
biggrin.gif
that my Vin # is 1FAHP60A22Y114304. The dealer couldn't/wouldn't tell me what to expect for a delivery date.
confused.gif

From the post above I am hoping that since we are within 5 miles of the plant and I am within 200 of his VIN I will be flying by Easter.
smile.gif

I see lots of references to an 800 # for build status, where can I get the number?
confused.gif

------------------

Can anybody tell me what the build date was on VIN 1FAHP60AX2Y111871? I took delivery yesterday (3/5), and want to know when to celebrate her birthday every year.

Jodrod. Here is a build calibration data point for the database.

My car was born YESTERDAY: I was at Wixom Assembly when the body came from the paint department. I saw the shop traveler come from the printer with my:

VIN 12778
National Blend # 3757
Sequence # 3044
Time of birth: March 7th @ 14:26:42

How cool is that? It is blue/blue with full blue accent, premium

Charliefed,

That makes your TBird the 13004th to be built. I guess you must feel like you are in the delivery room right now.
smile.gif

-

Nightflight ask your dealers service department to run an Oasis on your VIN. The Oasis shows build date & delivery date on it.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Jodrod, Redbird, Lon O'Connell,

Thank you for the info. My Old Falcon, Hazel, was also born on the 21st - only the 21st of April 1962 at Ford's San Jose Calif. assembly plant.

New info on the 800 # for my 1FAHP60A12Y113878:

"...is locked in for production on March 21...is scheduled for production week of March 18 and ETA for dealer is week of April 8"

Carlsbad is a long trip from Wixom.

Jodrod, With VIN 13004 that means they are over the hump (12500) and its downhill all the way. People with the higher allocation numbers will start getting their cars now. Won't be long and the 03's will be on the line. Three to four more months is a short time after 2 & 3 year waits.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

-

BA,

It has not been a good year for the Gators. As the winning challenged say, "Well, there's always next year".

I went to bed with about 5 minutes left after watching a couple of air balls and missed layups. It was getting kinda discouraging. I was hoping to wake up this morining and read that they pulled it out in the waning miuntes. Oh well.

-

Hi JODROD!
Here's my info:

1FAHP60A32Y110738; rotation was 0298 as per the tag on the left front fender. It is a red/red premium with a partial red accent package.

It was delivered to the fine people at Roberts Motors in Alton, Illinois a few weeks ago. I picked it up on Friday 3/8 and drove it 800 miles to its permanent home in Greensboro, NC. What a great way to get the new car jitters out of your system and do some "bonding" - spend 11 hours by yourself with the tunes and the speedo cranked.

The car was their #2 of 4.

Got tired of waiting for my #5 of 6 at a dealer here in Greensboro, so I went west and saved some dough to boot!

Congrats Hansenisu!

I know what you mean about saving money by buying outside of Greensboro. I'm getting mine from a dealer in Texas. Unfortunately, I am still waiting. Hopefully by June my Bird will come home to nest.

I've seen one Red Bird around town already but the car was always going the opposite direction from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back