Database Info for the New Birds - post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Joe: My salesman just called the trucker just called his dealership for directions. There's a red Bird on the truck 111592 has landed. I'll be picking it up Monday afternoon.

------------------
Jim Williams
red/red/std blk premium #2 of 2 VIN 1FAHP60A62Y111592
Mass. tag JWBIRD

As of today, I have a tentative delivery date! Status "locked in", build date 3/11, tentative delivery 3/28 for VIN 113250. My salesman says "I don't want to get you excited, but....."

Jodrod, VIN 1FAHP60AX2Y112549 landed at the dealership Friday 03-01-02 and Manuel will be taking delivery Monday 03-04-02.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

tbirdcummin,

Where was you car delivered (state) and what is the interior (full, partial, accent or standard). Also, what is the digit just after the P60A in the vin?

Also took delivery of black/ black hard top/ black accent on 2/28/02.Gave up on the bird ordered Jan. 2001 2 of 2. Got a call from one of the many salesman I have talked to. Went to see him, they were just putting the black bird in the show room. Had to wait for dealership owner to get back from trip to see if he would part with it.Made deal on 2/18/02. at that time they brought out a custom car cover and put on the bird in the showroom.Had to wait for dry day to bring her home. Vin# 1FAHP60A12Y107854. sticker on door 02/02. at dealership 2/12/02.# above vin sticker on left front fender 0511, delivered to Airport Ford Lincoln, sold at M.S.R.P. with discount on added parts.Sales person, Wayne Smith, can`t say enough about the way he and the dealership, bent over backwards to make this deal happen, this includes everyone from the Owner, down to the parts guys. Does this sound like I'm happy? I am!! Life IS great, come-on summer!!!

Originally posted by jodrod:
tbirdcummin,

Where was you car delivered (state) and what is the interior (full, partial, accent or standard). Also, what is the digit just after the P60A in the vin?

VIN#12020 was delivered in Langhorne, PA black interior with gloss black accents. P60AX2Y112020

Recieved My White/White Hard Top/BlackAccent Int. On the 22nd of Feb. Love the car have had it on a couple of short trips. It is one of those rides that you hate to end. My Vin # is 1FAHP60AX2Y110297 I think the rotation is 9806.

JWBIRD landed safely in its nest at 5:45 PM this afternoon. Life is good.

------------------
Jim Williams
Mass. tag JWBIRD

flyboy514,

Glad your's has landed. What is the digit after the P60A in the vin?

I have set up a Yahoo! group for people in the Tampa Bay area at:

TampaBayRetroBirds

There are currently only 5 members but I am hoping word will get out and we will end up having an active group. Feel free to join.

-

My yellow/white was delivered at 12:38pm to Sutliff Capitol Ford in Harrisburg, Pa today (March 5th). Can't wait to see the new whitewalls. They're due within a week and I'll post pictures. Deborah

------------------

Report from Arlington Tx. #10 of 26 A premium blue with blue top and full blue accent going to a fine home in Ft Worth. Vin # is 1FAHP60A22Y114067 should arrive by Apiril the 1st. Will hav more vin's next week.

Jodrod I found the build seq no on the drivers front fender as advertised 1331 does that mean mine is the 11,331st one built?

------------------
Jim Williams
Mass. tag JWBIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back