Database Info for the New Birds - post here

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

WE GOT A VIN! 118668
Build week - 5/23
ETA?
Delivery date?
Delivered to - Illinois
Yellow/yellow/black accent
Model - Premium
3 of 3
Ordered Jan. 2001
Waiting List 1999

My dealer just called and some of the sweetest words I have ever heard."Your VIN# is 1FAHP60AX2Y119954"

Blue/Blue/Partial/DeLuxe
Ohio

Bob/Eileen

1FAHP60AO2Y121065
Triple blue w/full interior
Premium
Destination: Greensboro, NC

I don't have a build date yet. This is #27 at the dealer. I was originally #21/26 but Don Davis Ford in Arlington, TX received an extra allotment. Since it was the same as my order, my salesman, Bruce Jones, offered it to me since it was already serialized and would probably arrive 3 weeks earlier than if I would wait for my original order....

-

Trying to figure out how this works. Just got the VIN # of my new bird, but do not know anything else. VIN #1FAHP60A52Y122423, and my dealer is in LaGrange, Ga. How do I get an idea of ETA or delivery. Color is all blue with partial blue interior.
Please reply to my email address.

jimc_44721@*********

steelers2002,

I won't be back to work until Monday and that is where the database is, I'll get the info for you then or you can goto:

TBird Data

and download the file titled "Dates 6_11.jpg", this is the plot showing Build/ETA/Delivery estimates.

I spoke with Dave Davis at the Wixom Plant this morning (6/14/02) and he told me that the body for my car was in the paint shop today! I have an appointment with him this coming Wed. to tour the plant and see my car on the production line. I CAN'T WAIT!!

------------------
Blue/Blue/Full Blue/ Premium/VIN 121065

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back