Database Info for the New Birds - post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodrod,

Got the missing check digit on 112549. The complete VIN: is 1FAHP60AX2Y112549. Blue/Blue/Full/Premium. Amarillo, Tx. shipped 2-19. Owner to be Manuel Ramirez.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

For the first time in two months of almost daily calling the 800 number, I got a new response!!! (All the previous calls were .."clean and unscheduled...")

This time "..serialized, awaiting schedule and ETA."

I am excited. I understand this means 2 or 3 weeks?

Chuck
wht/wht/blk full

K6RU,

I don't have you listed in the database, at least not as K6RU. Would you supply me the info on your car? If I have the vin I can make a guess when your car will arrive.

Chuck (K6RU):
What is the 800#? My dealer keeps saying he knows nothing.
George

Well JODROD this should be the week for 111592, I'm on pins and needles, it has been a very long wait. Thank you for all your work and assistance on this board. Jim W.

New VIN 1FAHP60A12Y113878 for white/white/black full premium. Ordered September 01; think I am 19 of 30. Not sure about the 30.

Jodrod: You are doing a very great favor for all of us waiting. I know it has been said before, but a big thank you.

Chuck

K6RU,

When you say "full" I assume you are referring to the interior as being full red or if it black is it accent or standard?

Looks like a build week of 3/18 and ETA week of 4/1.

You are now the highest vin I have listed.

Joe,

Lithia Ford in Fresno has four T-birds at this time. We have seen 3 of them. I don't know the exact interior trim for one of them.

One of the black ones has only the softop, but I am not sure which one because I cannot remember the VIN on that one.

But I will give you what I know about them.
I do not have the full VIN and the ninth digit in each VIN either.

Vin Body/Top/Interior
2Y106260 Yellow/Yellow/full yellow premium (They have had this one a long time)

2Y108090 Black/Black/full black premium
2Y109616 Black/Black/full black premium
2Y111396 Black/Black/full black premium

------------------
Gerry & Kim's
Triple Black Premium

Joe,

Here is another one from the dealer that sold us our Blackbird in Dublin, CA:

1FAHP60A62Y110376 Blue/Blue/full blue accent Premium

------------------
Gerry & Kim's
Triple Black Premium

Jodrod--I'm sorry I haven't posted my car's information yet.

My VIN is 1FAHP60A32Y108178

Blue with blue top and partial interior accent package.

Premium model.

Purchased in Jenkintown, PA.

Garaged in Lansdale, PA.

PA license plate "02 TBRD"

Jodrod,

I have been reading the posts on this site for several months, and I feel it's time to participate. So here we go, My serial # is 1FAHP60AX2Y105407. The rotation # is 5490, I found it on the drivers front fender & Passenger front wheel. (Written in red grease pencil or marker.)Ordered in Febuary 2001 in the # 2 spot, took possession November 30th 2001.

Blue/Blue/Partial/Premium

SugarDaddy & jodrod,

Yes, Lithia has had the yellow one for quite a while - it is in the database already. I saw it and sat in it two months ago or more, partly to see if I would fit it in at 6'4". (I did, though it was a tight fit!) I also got to see service dept. begin to prep a blue bird (my favorite color!) that had just come in for a customer. Watched them take off the hard top & plastic, then I got to sit in it and put the soft top up - very cool! I haven't been there for a while to see any more birds, but according to www.dealerconnection.com, #108090 (also in your database) is a soft top only car, so the other two must have hard tops. If I remember correctly, Lithia was asking $10K over sticker for the yellow one, and Swanson-Fahrney Ford in Selma is asking about $15K over for the three birds they have had for a while. It seems that the people who haven't bought or ordered their cars already are less willing to pay these dealer premiums, and the dealers are sitting on them longer.

Also, has anyone had trouble searching dealers' inventory with the www.dealerconnection.com site lately? After the first screen of dealers shows up, clicking on the More Dealers link results in a VBrun error. This makes it hard to do much searching - you have to put in a new city or zip code for each search!

------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 230K

-

Hi JODROD!

Here's another T'bird record for your "Birdbase":

1FAHP60A52Y108117; since there was a dealer-to-dealer sale involved, I'm not sure about the build week or ETA dates. Our purchase (delivery) date was 2/20/02; dealer destination: NJ; red/red/premium/full red accent. Build rotation/sequence number is 8079.

Keep up the good work -- your efforts are greatly appreciated!

#1FAHP60A22Y111458 Atlanta, GA delivered 2/28/2002. Black/Standard black interior. Premium - no hardtop.

Got a chance to look it over and don't recommend considering adding a hardtop later. It doesn't have the "screw down" provision in the windshield header nor the clamp down provision in the rear quarter panels (according to my salesman). Can't compare it to a hardtop version because I don't have it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back