Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is... | Page 24 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Sorry Quickdraw the correct VIN is 1FAHP60A14Y105797. Thanks, Frank

Frank,
Order Date: 10/15/2003
Date Built: 11/12/2003
At Dealer: 12/6/2003
Date Sold: 4/9/2004 Sold by Walker Ford Company, Clearwater, FL
Yours is one of 1,259 made like that.

Thanks Quickdraw...cheers, frank

Appreciate the effort Quickdraw. Cheers, Frank

Frank,
Order Date: 10/15/2003
Date Built: 11/12/2003
At Dealer: 12/6/2003
Date Sold: 4/9/2004 Sold by Walker Ford Company, Clearwater, FL
Yours is one of 1,259 made like that.

MAbluebird

Better info, this time -

5oth Anniv. Sport
Body Color - Med. Steel Blu.
Hardtop color - Steel Blu.
Softtop color (if not black) - Light Sand
Interior color package - Light Sand Accent
SST Trans (or not) - Yes
Wheels (7 spoke or 16 spoke) - 16 spoke
(If you really want to get down to specifics you can specify if you got the parking lamps and optional boot) - Yes, parking lamps; yes, soft boot

VIN# 1FAHP60A65Y101780

Thanks for the information.

MABluebird: Based upon you name here on site, do you happen be be from Mass? I'm in Chelmsford.

Better info, this time -

5oth Anniv. Sport
Body Color - Med. Steel Blu.
Hardtop color - Steel Blu.
Softtop color (if not black) - Light Sand
Interior color package - Light Sand Accent
SST Trans (or not) - Yes
Wheels (7 spoke or 16 spoke) - 16 spoke
(If you really want to get down to specifics you can specify if you got the parking lamps and optional boot) - Yes, parking lamps; yes, soft boot

VIN# 1FAHP60A65Y101780

Thanks for the information.

1FAHP60A65Y101780
Order Date: 8/16/2004
Date Built: 9/15/2004
At Dealer: 10/5/2004
Sold Date: 7/20/2005 Sold by Norm Wagner Ford, Lunenburg, MA
Your car was built with 16 spoke machined wheels so you, a previous owner, or the dealer switched them. As it was built yours is one of 86.

EDIT: Oops, just saw your second message correcting the wheels...

Last edited:
local, too

MABluebird: Based upon you name here on site, do you happen be be from Mass? I'm in Chelmsford.

George -

Yes, I live in Newton. Looking at the past e-mails, it seems you and Quickdraw are the sages of Thunderbird information. Lucky to have you just up the road.

MAbluebird05

Thanks for providing info for my T-Bird:

VIN = 1FAHP60A35Y103745
Premium
Medium Steel Blue Body Color
Medium Steel Blue Hardtop
Black Softtop color
Black Accent interior
SST Trans
Wheels 7 spoke
Includes Parking Lamps and Optional Boot

Thanks for providing info for my T-Bird:

VIN = 1FAHP60A35Y103745
Premium
Medium Steel Blue Body Color
Medium Steel Blue Hardtop
Black Softtop color
Black Accent interior
SST Trans
Wheels 7 spoke
Includes Parking Lamps and Optional Boot

1FAHP60A35Y103745
Order Date: 9/8/2004
Built Date: 11/29/2004
At Dealer: 12/9/2004
Sold Date: 7/22/2005 Sold by: Bill Woods Ford, Kansas City, MO
Your premium 2005 MSSB, MSB hardtop, black accent interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 86 made like that.

Just bought an '02 Neiman Marchs

Hi folks, Quick question. I just bought a 2002 Neiman Marcus with 1,780 miles on it. I'm trying to find out what number it was. According to the seller it was number 198. According to the VIN its 192 - the VIN is 1FAHP64AX2Y100217. Is there any way to tell really what number it is? I want to put a vanity plate on the thing of NM.<it's number> - so NM 192.

Thanks in advance for your help

Hi folks, Quick question. I just bought a 2002 Neiman Marcus with 1,780 miles on it. I'm trying to find out what number it was. According to the seller it was number 198. According to the VIN its 192 - the VIN is 1FAHP64AX2Y100217. Is there any way to tell really what number it is? I want to put a vanity plate on the thing of NM.<it's number> - so NM 192.

Thanks in advance for your help

I'm not sure what you mean by "what number it is"... isnt there a small plaque on the inside of the dashboard glove box? Something like "198/200"?

If you mean what order it was built, this isn't the answer you want to hear, but those plaques were NOT assigned to the cars in the exact sequence they were built. VIN numbers are also NOT assigned in the exact sequence the car is built. Yours was built on 7/23/2001 - there were eight other Neiman's built that day. I have no way of determing what order yours came off the line that day but I can tell you positivley yours was between the #159 and 167th Neiman built.

You are correct that your VIN was the 192 highest... how did you find that out? You obviously know the VINs started with #100026...

FYI: The first Neiman was built 3/14/2001 and the last one came off the line on 9/30/2001.

Nm

Unfortunately from what I've been able to tell the Neiman Marcus' didn't have plates in the glove box. Based on VIN it is a Neiman Marcus (as you know 6 & 7th position is 64). From what I have learned the Neiman Marcus' have VINs ending in 026 - 225. But as you mentioned I also learned that Ford just sort of assigned VIN numbers relatively randomly. Bottom line is it sounds like I'm outta luck in trying to find out its "number". I can’t take credit for knowing the VINs – got all my info form Dot’s site. She recommended I speak with you to try and get the “real” number. I'll look around a little more in the dash board glove box to see if I can see something. Would the sequence number be of any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately from what I've been able to tell the Neiman Marcus' didn't have plates in the glove box. Based on VIN it is a Neiman Marcus (as you know 6 & 7th position is 64). From what I have learned the Neiman Marcus' have VINs ending in 026 - 225. But as you mentioned I also learned that Ford just sort of assigned VIN numbers relatively randomly. Bottom line is it sounds like I'm outta luck in trying to find out its "number". I can’t take credit for knowing the VINs – got all my info form Dot’s site. She recommended I speak with you to try and get the “real” number. I'll look around a little more in the dash board glove box to see if I can see something. Would the sequence number be of any help?

VINs weren't really assigned randomly... they are pretty much assigned in the sequence Ford received the orders. No, the sequence number doesn't help me - sorry. Dot would know if the NM have numbered plaques... I know they had them on the 2003 and later special editions.

How rare is my 03' T-Bird ???

Hey Quickdraw,

I have a 2003 T-Bird...VIN-1FAHP60A43Y112564
Premium Edition...
Blk exterior...Blk. hardtop...Blk interior with painted shift knob & steering wheel.:

Hey Quickdraw,

I have a 2003 T-Bird...VIN-1FAHP60A43Y112564
Premium Edition...
Blk exterior...Blk. hardtop...Blk interior with painted shift knob & steering wheel.:

Joe,
Order date: 3/24/2003
date built: 5/29/2003
at Dealer: 6/2/2003
Sold Date: 6/28/2003 Sold by Marshall Ford, Mayfield Heights, OH
Your premium 2003 black, black hardtop, black accent interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 899 made like that.

Hope I can still get statistics on my Thunderbird?

I hope I can still get statistics on my T-Bird, I am arguing about its value with an insurance company. I see a similarly equipped car listed, but it doesn't specify if it is a Premium or not.

VIN# 1FAHP60A72Y123248

2002 Thunderbird Premium
Thunderbird Blue
Thunderbird Blue Hardtop
Full Accent Interior
Traction Control
7 Spoke Wheels
Fog Lights

I hope I can still get statistics on my T-Bird, I am arguing about its value with an insurance company. I see a similarly equipped car listed, but it doesn't specify if it is a Premium or not.

VIN# 1FAHP60A72Y123248

2002 Thunderbird Premium
Thunderbird Blue
Thunderbird Blue Hardtop
Full Accent Interior
Traction Control
7 Spoke Wheels
Fog Lights

fuzzylollipop,
1FAHP60A72Y123248
Date Ordered: 3/29/2002
Date Built: 7/30/2002
At Dealer: 8/8/2002
Sold Date: 11/10/2002
Sold by: Gwinnett Place Ford, Duluth, GA
Original Invoice: $37,302.57
Yours is one of 3,791 made like that. If the one you are comparing with has chrome wheels it also is a premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back