Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is... | Page 23 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon,

I should have mentioned it before... there are two oxygen sensors before the cat... one left and one on the right side. OSensor #1 is on the same side as cylinder #1 (I think cylinder #1 is on the left - drivers side).

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Premium
Body Color: Medium Steel Blue
Hardtop color: Medium Steel Blue
Softtop color: Haven't had the hardtop off yet, but assume it's Light Sand?
Interior color package: Light Sand
SST Trans (or not): SST Transmission
Wheels (7 spoke or 16 spoke): 7 spoke chrome
Parking lamps: Yes, supplemental parking lights
Optional boot: None came with car (purchased used)
VIN: 1FAHP60A85Y100131

Thanks!

Scott and Kym

Hi everyone, I just joined today and have already found out why the chrome around the windshield needs replacement. As I mentioned to quickdraw in another post I bought my black premium 2002 in May of 08. Today was the first day out as the roads are finally free of snow and salt, 60 degrees tomorrow. As soon as I figure out the site you will be hearing from me on a regular basis. How many of the members are from Wisconsin? (Milwaukee area) Thanks in advance for all the info. Dick

Premium
Body Color: Medium Steel Blue
Hardtop color: Medium Steel Blue
Softtop color: Haven't had the hardtop off yet, but assume it's Light Sand?
Interior color package: Light Sand
SST Trans (or not): SST Transmission
Wheels (7 spoke or 16 spoke): 7 spoke chrome
Parking lamps: Yes, supplemental parking lights
Optional boot: None came with car (purchased used)
VIN: 1FAHP60A85Y100131

Thanks!

Scott and Kym

Scott & Kym,
1FAHP60A85Y100131
Order date: 5/18/2004
Date built: 7/20/2004
AT dealer: 8/25/2004
Sold date: 7/23/2005 Sold by Richmond Ford, Richmond, VA
Yes the softtop is sand colored. Your car came with the front license plate bracket, engine oil cooler, was originally a red carpet lease, and it did leave the factory with the soft top boot cover.
Your premium 2005 steel blue, steel blue hardtop, sand interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 147.

Scott & Kym,
1FAHP60A85Y100131
Order date: 5/18/2004
Date built: 7/20/2004
AT dealer: 8/25/2004
Sold date: 7/23/2005 Sold by Richmond Ford, Richmond, VA
Yes the softtop is sand colored. Your car came with the front license plate bracket, engine oil cooler, was originally a red carpet lease, and it did leave the factory with the soft top boot cover.
Your premium 2005 steel blue, steel blue hardtop, sand interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 147.

Thanks Quickdraw for the information! Sure wish the prior owner had left the softtop boot cover and the hardtop stand! 🙁

Scott and Kym

Thanks Quickdraw for the information! Sure wish the prior owner had left the softtop boot cover and the hardtop stand! 🙁

Scott and Kym

Watch ebay for those items... the original boot was sand color but a black one should be OK. I think the Ford price on the boots are over $300 but you can probably pick one up for under $100 at ebay. You can probably get the stand for $150 or so....

~~~~~~~

George, I suspect these two requests originated at that other site. They banned me 13 months ago for no reason - (except another member had Margaret ban me) and without warning. Evendently she does not want anything I have to offer, so I will no longer provide data to those members.

To correct a term I used in a February 7th post that has upset several people:
I apologize, they say I was not "banned" - they prefer that I say my access was "DISABLED"

Last edited:
To correct a term I used in a February 7th post that has upset several people:
I apologize, they say I was not "banned" - they prefer that I say my access was "DISABLED"

Hang in there Quickdraw, you do provide a great service for the membership here and I for one appreciate it!!

Thank you George!

Here you go:

1FAHP60AX5Y101877

Thanks

1FAHP60AX5Y101877
Order Date: 8/16/2004
Date Built: 9/13/2004
At Dealer: 9/28/2004
Sold Date: 11/22/2005 Sold by Gary Yeomans Ford, Daytona Beach, FL

Your premium 2005 silver, silver hardtop, black accent interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels is one of 340 made like that.

How many of my Tbird Combination were made?

Hi - I'd love to know how many Thunderbirds like mine are out there. Here are the specifics:

2004 Premium
Body Color: Merlot
Hardtop color: Merlot
Softtop color (if not black): Sand
Interior color package: Sand
SST Trans
7 spoke Wheels
vin: 1FAHP60A04Y112675

Thanks!

Buck Winslow

Hi - I'd love to know how many Thunderbirds like mine are out there. Here are the specifics:

2004 Premium
Body Color: Merlot
Hardtop color: Merlot
Softtop color (if not black): Sand
Interior color package: Sand
SST Trans
7 spoke Wheels
vin: 1FAHP60A04Y112675

Thanks!

Buck Winslow

Buck, I answered you on another thread but here it is again:

Order Date: 5/24/2004
Date Built: 7/1/2004
At Dealer: 7/31/2004
Sold Date: 1/3/2005 Sold by: Capital Ford, Raleigh, NC
Your premium 2004 merlot, merlot hardtop, sand interior, SST, 7 spoke chrome wheels makes it one of 1332 made like it.

The last 2004 was built 7/19/2004, VIN 4Y112825. There were roughly 80 built after yours.

Harry

What a great service. Does this mean I can have I birthday party for my car? What would I get it? Maybe I'd upgrade from organic to synthetic oil for the next oil change or something.

----------------------------
My two favorite accessories:
Thunderbird Windscreen / windblocker
Thunderbird Shift Knobs

Yes, its customary to buy something for your Bird on its birthday. Something shiny is best.. A 2005 Anniversary Edition chrome hood scoop (about $100) is usually the first gift. Chrome valve stem caps is another possibility. As mid-year gift a thourough spa treatment is advised...

😀I agree😀

How many built?

Hi Quickdraw:
My '04 Bird is:
Premium
Merlot color
Merlot Hardtop
Soft top is Light Sand color
Interior is Light Sand seats with black accents
It has the SST Transmission (Electronic shift on demand)
Wheels are 16 spoke
VIN is 1FAHP60A63Y100190

THANKS, fRANK

Hi Quickdraw:
My '04 Bird is:
Premium
Merlot color
Merlot Hardtop
Soft top is Light Sand color
Interior is Light Sand seats with black accents
It has the SST Transmission (Electronic shift on demand)
Wheels are 16 spoke
VIN is 1FAHP60A63Y100190

THANKS, fRANK

Frank, where did you get that VIN#? That VIN belongs to a black 2003 Thunderbird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back