VINs/Dates/Destinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodrod, just got a call from my saleswoman letting me know she got her 2nd one in house. (If I wanted to see it) It is:
Whisper White Deluxe (I think)
Black interior
no hard top
vin 1FAHP60A82Y106782 Delivered to dealer 12/26/01 Buyer dropped out. They want $2000 over. (I think) anyone interested let me know and I will give them the saleswomans # .......Joy

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

As of 12/21, our Bird has been "produced", with an ETA of 1/14. Precisely as scheduled. Way to go Ford!

VIN 8332
red/red/red premium
California plate 02 BIRD

Joe:

I found the following Thunderbirds in dealer inventory in Florida last night:
EXT/INT/TOP
62Y107171 WHT/BLK PLANTATION FORD
52Y105735 BLU/BLK MAROONE/MIAMI
42Y107170 WHT/FULL RED GUS MUCHADO FORD
82Y107172 RED/BLK DLX NO TOP CORAL GABLES
52Y105783 YL/BLK/YL DLX CORAL GABLES
92Y106189 YL/FULL YL/YL DLX CORAL GABLES
12Y106235 BK/BK/BK PRM AL PACKER WEST
82Y107169 YL/FULL YL/YL PRM MATTHEWS CURRIE
02Y106730 BK/BK/BK PRM WINTER HAVEN
62Y107168 BK/BK/BK PRM GREENWAY FORD
X2Y107173 RD/FULL RD/RD PRM GREENWAY FORD
12Y107174 BL/FULL BL/BL PRM GREENWAY FORD
02Y104895 BK/BK/BK PRM BRANDON FORD
X2Y106203 BK/BK/BK PRM BRANDON FORD

-

Stopped by dealer and while there, mine arrived all by itself on the truck
biggrin.gif
Got to unwrap it myself, what a Christmas present.

I'm trying to wait until next week to save on taxes but don't know if I can make it. Will find out tomorrow when it's all cleaned up.

------------------
#7729, partial blue
premium, no top.

Found at Beaudry Ford in Atlanta...a blue/blue/full blue premium on showroom floor. Exactly the car I have on order...could not talk them into selling to me instead of the guy who came to pick it up yesterday afternoon. For a few seconds I thought I had stumbled onto a miracle. Oh well, I'll just wait another couple of months. It was VIN# 5646. Life goes on.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

Dear jodrod.. I have been following the board for some time... You guys are doing an incredible job of helping everyone keep up on the status of their "Birds".. Nice job and keep up the good work.. I also read on one that you were from PA...

Vin 100438
DOB 4/01
Blue/Blue/Premium/Full Blue interior
Picked up 10/10/01
2 of 12

According to the Yahoo Group "A Black Convertible was received yesterday at the Mullinax dealership in Cleveland, Vin 8511."

This is actually further along than I anticipated. For #8511 to be delivered means that they built it at least a week or two ago. That means the factory must be 7-10 production days past # 8511. At 100 cars a day, they may be producing 9000 series cars as we speak.

I'm # 9476.... and doing a "Happy Dance" right now!

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
# 9476 - No delivery date yet...

Hate to bust your bubble but I think the plant is in shutdown for the holiday.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

Joe (TBird II),

I also hate to burst your bubble, but I spoke with someone at the factory just before the holiday break. My car 8391 is just now in paint an will begin assembly on January 2. I'll be visiting the factory on January 11 for a tour, so I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on current production VIN's.

KB

Even with the holiday shutdown the fact that #8511 has been DELIVERED means that they built it and shipped it before the break. So if the factory was building that number 2-3 weeks ago, they still are a lot further down than I anticipated.

I trust these delivery figures more than the estimates the 800 # gives out because the figures they are giving are still as of 12/13.

I'm an optimist. I'm going to hope to see my #9476 by mid January. [crossing fingers]

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
# 9476 - No delivery date yet...

Keep in mind that vins can jump around some depending on what color they are doing and what commodies are available not to mention priority codes. The person who posted the message on Yahoo, if I'm not mistaken, is a salesman for Millinax.

JODROD, I probably have been very negligent as I never told you about VIN 100650. Blue/Blue Premium was delivered in NY on 8/24. Maybe you never updated the Yahoo website. Just wanted to let you know.

Happy New year.

TBIRD II, I think your build date is the same as mine 1/14. I would like to get mine sooner also but look at it this way. WE ARE A LOT CLOSER THEN WE WERE BACK IN JUNE. I'm sure the wait is worth it.
Just don't want to pick it up in a snow storm!!!

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

-

RR,

Had you listed as delivery 8/1 but I am missing your interior color and type. I usually update the Yahoo site about once a week depending on how many mods I have made to the file.

RR - all 4 interiors are available in the premium, ie, full accent, partial accent, black accent and standard black. The only thing that makes the premium really different than the delux are the chrome 7 blade wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back