"Thunderbird Destination" | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

"Thunderbird Destination"

• Thread starter Thread starter TbirdTim
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like we will be having quite a mix of Thunderbird's (even though all of them so far on my list are 2002 models) will be announcing its support of "Thunderbird Destination", starting in an upcoming "Scoop" magazine! I hope that everyone is okay with having a mix of Thunderbirds for this event...I have always had a fondness for Thunderbirds of most years, so I think that it will add even more to the excitement of "Thunderbird Destination"!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
I was going to ask if older Birds would be there. As far as me the more the marrier. But I think the spot light will be on the 02's. We could make this a 3 or 4 mile long parade of Birds
wink.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

OK. Now what do I do???? Do I bring the '57 or the '02? The '57 has never been in Alabama or Florida (or Georgia or South Carolina or Rhode Island). This would be a good time to get it into 2 more states.
I guess we'll just have to give it some serious thought.
Maybe bring 2 cars? But who would get to drive which car?
George

Originally posted by chryslertcnut:
OK. Now what do I do????
Maybe bring 2 cars? But who would get to drive which car?
George

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
that's easy! You know which one I would drive
biggrin.gif
but I only plan to have 1 car there. The 57 has it's chance to travel in a few weeks.

George, bring both cars, take a guess at who is getting the NEW one, NOT YOU, look forward to meeting You and Dot.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Does anyone know if they have ever mentioned this site in this publication?

------------------
Tbird

Tim, you have done a wonderful job on all our events. Thanks to you we have the BEST group in the WORLD of new TBird owners, and we have the most fun. I am not surprised that **** has recognized our group and you for the terrific job you have done. Now let's hope we have over 100 new TBirds in Destin in October and a big crowd for our Drive-In Theatre in Destin...what a creative idea.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back