"Thunderbird Destination"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like we will be having quite a mix of Thunderbird's (even though all of them so far on my list are 2002 models) will be announcing its support of "Thunderbird Destination", starting in an upcoming "Scoop" magazine! I hope that everyone is okay with having a mix of Thunderbirds for this event...I have always had a fondness for Thunderbirds of most years, so I think that it will add even more to the excitement of "Thunderbird Destination"!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
I was going to ask if older Birds would be there. As far as me the more the marrier. But I think the spot light will be on the 02's. We could make this a 3 or 4 mile long parade of Birds
wink.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

OK. Now what do I do???? Do I bring the '57 or the '02? The '57 has never been in Alabama or Florida (or Georgia or South Carolina or Rhode Island). This would be a good time to get it into 2 more states.
I guess we'll just have to give it some serious thought.
Maybe bring 2 cars? But who would get to drive which car?
George

Originally posted by chryslertcnut:
OK. Now what do I do????
Maybe bring 2 cars? But who would get to drive which car?
George

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
that's easy! You know which one I would drive
biggrin.gif
but I only plan to have 1 car there. The 57 has it's chance to travel in a few weeks.

George, bring both cars, take a guess at who is getting the NEW one, NOT YOU, look forward to meeting You and Dot.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Does anyone know if they have ever mentioned this site in this publication?

------------------
Tbird

Tim, you have done a wonderful job on all our events. Thanks to you we have the BEST group in the WORLD of new TBird owners, and we have the most fun. I am not surprised that **** has recognized our group and you for the terrific job you have done. Now let's hope we have over 100 new TBirds in Destin in October and a big crowd for our Drive-In Theatre in Destin...what a creative idea.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back