Magazines with articles & ads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dot,

You can't go wrong with an Autoweek subscription. Best way to keep up with the latest car news, plus race coverage for all the major series. Some of the articles are pretty interesting. I had the pleasure of meeting Denise McCluggage last summer - she writes some articles with a different but interesting perspective. She has lived a very colorful life as a female race car driver and journalist.

It is also a good place to see what exotic used cars are going for and see ads for aftermarket parts. All for a low price of about $20/year for 52 issues.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

AutoWeek is no longer sold on the news stands. You have to subscribe to it. I found that out last year when they run an article and I e-mailed them to find out where I could get a copy. They mailed me a copy, so I would have the article. I later subscribed to it. Been debating about renewing. But I do enjoy some of the articles. Last copy only had two 2002 T-Bird classifieds. eaarlier copies had more.

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359
Tag # 15AGAIN

This week's Autoweek has a yellow Bird on the cover and a full 3 or 4 page article about travelling in the car. I haven't read ityet -- but I was impressed with the pictures and the amout of ink it got.

I nice review, except for the fact it states that side airbags are not yet available:
http://aolsvc.carguides.*******/cars/articles/48929_edmunds.html

In the Sunday paper there was an ad for Jiffy Lube with a contest to win your dream car. It showed a red Bird along with an Avalanche and some other type of big SUV, don't remember which.

Watching the race Sunday, one of the Sirius ads showed a guy driving his dream car -- a Thunderbird. As the comercial ends you see his real car -- a minivan with 2 kids and wife going through a drive through.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

6/24/02 issue of Autoweek has a article about 10 different convertibles available for the summer season. Shows a nice yellow premium with full yellow interior and has good things to say about the T-bird.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back