Database Info for the New Birds - post here Update 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my VIN# 1FAHP60A82Y121749

order # 7031 Premium Black full red accent interior. To be delivered to Briem motors Everett Washington.

So when can i expect to receive my Bird?

Car has been submitted to plant

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Order Date: Feb 19th, 2002 (Someone else cancelled out)
10 of 10 from Superior Ford in Minneapolis

VIN 1FAHP60A82Y119306
Seq Number ?
Schedule Build Date: May 5/27 to 6/3 ?
Schedule Delivery Date: 6/7 to 6/13?
Destination -- New Hope, Minnesota

Blue Premium/ Full Blue Interior/ Blue Hardtop / License Plate Bracket/ Supplemental Parking Lamps

Are the above Schedule Build/Delivery Dates correct?

This is a great discusion group/board. Thanks for all the information and advice!!

------------------
Peace on Earth,
RD

RTBRD, I see in your database a CHECK DIGIT column. What is this?

I'm looking for a new Expedition, so I've been hitting the Ford dealers here in Houston. Spotted was a black premium, black accent package, hardtop, which can be yours for $5K over sticker.
VIN= 1FAHP60A02Y115301
Hugh
FUN 3X

I was driving by one of the local dealerships yesterday that I know was allocated 80+ T-Birds, and believe it or not they had 10-12 Birds lined up in a row in front of the dealership. I was told they had sold their entire allocation, but it looks like quite a few people either gave up waiting or backed out of their deal. Several of all colors, but I didn't stop to get pricing or VIN info.

KB

RTBRD,

The VIN is a federal gov. requirment, Ford and GM should be the same, I looked at the two web pages and could not find the difference. Help me out here...

RTBRD
Picked up our T-Bird on 6/1/02, rotation #8834
DOT and everyone still waiting.
IT IS WORTH WAITING FOR!
Haven't been able to stay from it long enough to let every one else know. Got to get back to it now.

TO2Bird What is the name of the Dearler that had all the Birds out front?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back