Database Info for the New Birds - post here Update 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RTBRD
Thanks for checking the registry. I posted my info again as you suggested, I had did that about 2 weeks ago, and just thought I might have missed something. Sent money thru PayPay for VIP status 2 days ago, how can I be assured that it was received and my status updated?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Joe,

We saw #111740 on a used car lot in Fresno, CA, this afternoon. You already have it in your database. It now has 209 miles on it. The salesman said they bought new from a dealer in Sacramento and drove it down here (180 miles). They have to sell it now as used vehicle. They are asking $45K for it. The salesman also said that they have two other T-Birds's for sale, a triple blue one that the owner's daughter was driving, and a triple black one that the owner was driving. We do not have the VIN's for those two though.

------------------
Gerry & Kim's
Triple Black Premium

I just got back from getting the oil changed in my Tbird and there were two Tbirds on the lot for sale at MSRP.
Vin 1FAHP60A32Y115969 All Black premium. Delivered around 05/01/02
Vin 1FAHP60A42Y116337 Red premium, Red interior, no top, delivered around 05/10/02. I guess the people backed out of their order.

Another report from Arlington Tx. A white premium with black hard top and fullred interior with supplemental driving lights going to a fine home in Plano Tx. Number 19 of now 28 VIN # 1FAHP60A62Y120017. BTW I have 2 more allocations and it is not too late to change the colours and a triple yellow premium on the ground with no owner at msrp. Please tell your friends and contact writer. Dot your bird has been bucked and Gary you should get vinned by next monday

Just picked my car up yesterday May 20
Got the dealer to sell it to me for MSRP
Blue with prmeium blue interior chrome wheels the works. It's beutiful worth the wait, I put my name on a waiting list when I read about the concept car in Feb. of 1999. Took the hardtop off today and drove home from work with the top down
WOW

Vin #1FAHP60A02Y117324

------------------

Vin 1FAHP60A72Y119877
BLUE / BLUE / FULL ACCENT
Build week 06/03
Canadian specs,for Tony Barrand & Patricia Mancini, Sarnia, Ontario, Canada.

I have had a set of the Canadian painted wheels chromed by Platecorp in California, The wheels, the fog lights and chrome hood bezel are ready to install.

Just in time for a Canadian summer!

There are many many cars listed here at MSRP...even if you bought one out of town and had it shipped in a closed car carried, you'd have saved $4,000.00
It always amazes me how much money is thrown away on "Stupid Tax"
I met a guy here in Dallas that paid $14,000 over sticker..

Leonk, are you saying that shipping would cost $4,000? I purchased one from a dealer out of state and had it shipped in an enclosed trailer approximately 2300 miles for $1580.00. My lowest quote was $850.00 on an open trailer. However that firm used owner operators.

vin: 1FAHP60AX2Y118304
Rotation NO: 8329
Model:premium Convertible
Exterior: Torch Red
Interior: Black with red accent
DOB: 5-16-2002
Date Del: 5-28-2002
Home: Bethlehem, PA
Dealer: Brown Daub, Nazareth, PA
Allocation: 7th of 8

-

-

dac_beth,

Welcome aboard!

That rotation number makes your's the 18289th built. Is your interior full or partial? I believe from the way you reported the info that you did not get the hardtop, is this correct?

Just spotted at a Ford dealership here in Houston--another TBird Blue beauty:
1FAHP60A72Y118342
premium, full accent interior, blue hard top,
no sticker in the window
Hugh in Houston
FUN 3X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back