Database Info for the New Birds - post here Update 1

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, must have missed it before or it got lost when I was messing with the data base. Anyway it is in now. Thanx.

RTBRD, checked the owner registry and have a couple of corrections if this is the correct place for them. I ALMOST owned VIN 17489 but didn't complete the deal. You have all the info on it except I don't own it. I do have VIN 12493 which I couldn't find in the registry. Apparently, I slipped it by you on 6/4. All the info is there, if you need anything else, let me know.

10of11,

When you mention the registry are you referring to the one listed at the top of the page here on the forum or the database listing on Yahoo!?

I have you listed as the owner of 112493, a black/black/partial red premium in the database.

If you are referring to the registry here, you need to contact tbird to make any changes, I do not have access to it, I am just a moderator on the board.

Watson Quality Ford - Jackson, MS

Used T-bird (don't know ,mileage)

VIN # 1FAHP60A42Y104415
Premium
Ext. - blue/blue hardtop
Int. - full blue interior accent pkg.
Build date - unknown
Delivery date - unknown
Original destination - unknown
Rotation # - unknown

Sales price - around $42K (???)

It's Friday, so I'm full of a lot of unknowns. You have my permission to delete this post if it's not useful.

RTBRD, yes it was a premium. I talked to the ower today, and will get more information next week.

------------------
Bill's Red and White #4359
Tag # 15AGAIN

RTBRD, Yes I was referring to this registry. You have the correct data in yours. Sorry, didn't know tbird was managing this one.

Inquired today and told that car had been "bucked." Dealer indicated that I should receive the car in 10 days to two weeks. VIN# 1FAHP60A02Y122507 White/white Deluxe with Standard interior. Any thoughts on dealer's estimate?

NCbird,

Not a bad estimate but failed to factor in that Wixom Assembly Plant is currently shut down for two weeks for their summer vacation. If it was bucked (bare body sheet metal construction started), then I will probably see it on the final assembly line the week of July 15th.

Saw 3 birds at "my dealership" today:
blue/blue premium/full accent, VIN #1FAHP60A12Y120832
red/red premium/full accent, VIN #1FAHP60A32Y120024
yellow/yellow premium/full accent, VIN #1FAHP60A12Y120829
$5000 over sticker for each.

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)
DINKS

Status
Not open for further replies.