Dash vent chrome trim piece for 2002/2005 wanted.

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
A

Azstar

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm missing one of the small chrome trim pieces that fits in the dash A/C vents where you adjust the direction of air flow. I just missed a Lincoln LS in a scrap yard. It went to the crushers a few days before I got there. The LS has the same piece in the dash. Anybody out there got one they might part with?
Steve

I had to load my T-Bird to capacity while moving, which was not ideal, and somehow knocked out just the silver piece on the center AC vent assembly.

Does anyone have a line on one of these? It’s driving me crazy that it’s missing!! I am barely resisting buying the whole assembly for $350.

Go to a pull a part or a junk yard. Look at 2000-2003 Lincoln LS they have the same dash as a thunderbird and those parts are cheaper.

I'm missing one of the small chrome trim pieces that fits in the dash A/C vents where you adjust the direction of air flow. I just missed a Lincoln LS in a scrap yard. It went to the crushers a few days before I got there. The LS has the same piece in the dash. Anybody out there got one they might part with?
Steve
Hi.
Can you send a pic? I'm not sure what you are referring to.
Thanks

Steve
I need the same!

I had to load my T-Bird to capacity while moving, which was not ideal, and somehow knocked out just the silver piece on the center AC vent assembly.

Does anyone have a line on one of these? It’s driving me crazy that it’s missing!! I am barely resisting buying the whole assembly for $350.

If it is the tiny chrome piece I ordered one-

Part Number-
4W4Z-19E984-AAAKnob - Control

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, I just found your post on missing a c. Chrome Knob control, I need one also, did you ever find them?, thanks, eeic

Hi.
Can you send a pic? I'm not sure what you are referring to.
Thanks
Sorry Folks. I wasn't watching my original post. Went to a local u pick junk yard and was able to get 3 of them from Lincoln LS cars. The LS cars are getting more common in junk yards as there aging out. Now my dash looks normal again.

I need this tiny chrome piece also. Any help would be appreciated.
I bought a complete center vent, I could send you my now spare chrome piece

Part Question
What do they call the little chrome accent pieces that are on the louver controls ?
I only have one and want to buy more to replace what is missing.
Does anyone know the part number and where I can order from ?
Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back