Dash vent chrome trim piece for 2002/2005 wanted.

A

Azstar

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I'm missing one of the small chrome trim pieces that fits in the dash A/C vents where you adjust the direction of air flow. I just missed a Lincoln LS in a scrap yard. It went to the crushers a few days before I got there. The LS has the same piece in the dash. Anybody out there got one they might part with?
Steve

I had to load my T-Bird to capacity while moving, which was not ideal, and somehow knocked out just the silver piece on the center AC vent assembly.

Does anyone have a line on one of these? It’s driving me crazy that it’s missing!! I am barely resisting buying the whole assembly for $350.

Go to a pull a part or a junk yard. Look at 2000-2003 Lincoln LS they have the same dash as a thunderbird and those parts are cheaper.

I'm missing one of the small chrome trim pieces that fits in the dash A/C vents where you adjust the direction of air flow. I just missed a Lincoln LS in a scrap yard. It went to the crushers a few days before I got there. The LS has the same piece in the dash. Anybody out there got one they might part with?
Steve
Hi.
Can you send a pic? I'm not sure what you are referring to.
Thanks

Steve
I need the same!

I had to load my T-Bird to capacity while moving, which was not ideal, and somehow knocked out just the silver piece on the center AC vent assembly.

Does anyone have a line on one of these? It’s driving me crazy that it’s missing!! I am barely resisting buying the whole assembly for $350.

If it is the tiny chrome piece I ordered one-

Part Number-
4W4Z-19E984-AAAKnob - Control

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, I just found your post on missing a c. Chrome Knob control, I need one also, did you ever find them?, thanks, eeic

Hi.
Can you send a pic? I'm not sure what you are referring to.
Thanks
Sorry Folks. I wasn't watching my original post. Went to a local u pick junk yard and was able to get 3 of them from Lincoln LS cars. The LS cars are getting more common in junk yards as there aging out. Now my dash looks normal again.

Part Question
What do they call the little chrome accent pieces that are on the louver controls ?
I only have one and want to buy more to replace what is missing.
Does anyone know the part number and where I can order from ?
Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back