Dash vent chrome trim piece for 2002/2005 wanted.

I'm missing one of the small chrome trim pieces that fits in the dash A/C vents where you adjust the direction of air flow. I just missed a Lincoln LS in a scrap yard. It went to the crushers a few days before I got there. The LS has the same piece in the dash. Anybody out there got one they might part with?
Steve

I had to load my T-Bird to capacity while moving, which was not ideal, and somehow knocked out just the silver piece on the center AC vent assembly.

Does anyone have a line on one of these? It’s driving me crazy that it’s missing!! I am barely resisting buying the whole assembly for $350.

I'm missing one of the small chrome trim pieces that fits in the dash A/C vents where you adjust the direction of air flow. I just missed a Lincoln LS in a scrap yard. It went to the crushers a few days before I got there. The LS has the same piece in the dash. Anybody out there got one they might part with?
Steve
I actually bought a couple of these from the Ford dealer parts department. They have them.
Steve

I had to load my T-Bird to capacity while moving, which was not ideal, and somehow knocked out just the silver piece on the center AC vent assembly.

Does anyone have a line on one of these? It’s driving me crazy that it’s missing!! I am barely resisting buying the whole assembly for $350.

If it is the tiny chrome piece I ordered one-

Part Number-
4W4Z-19E984-AAAKnob - Control

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi, I just found your post on missing a c. Chrome Knob control, I need one also, did you ever find them?, thanks, eeic