Big Brown Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Answered my own question. I see the program
is still crawlin along. When dropped mother
off at the house today a package was hanging
on the fence.

#3 and the last page did what it was suppose
too.

I picked up my car in January and rec'd my first shipment in February (the bookends)....haven't seen anything else since.

By the way, I called the 800 number in November and they said they mailed it a week ago....Called back after christmas and they said I had to be the dealer. UPS must be extremly slow to take from november to feb.

Number 2 made it to northeast Oklahoma today! Static clings were the appropriate Torch Red. Now have 1,2 & 5 - and the beat goes on.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

as I recall, the first installment suggested that we save the boxes for a surprise at the end. did the 5th installment explain this mystery? has anyone with 4 boxes figured it out? don't ruin the surprise - just wanted to know if the puzzle gets solved.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

Should be more coming! I was told my #4 was shipped on 6/29. So far it hasn't arrived in Florida but is expected any day.

eek.gif
Don't think I will hold my breath.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

Just need to get something strightened out. These mailings were meant for the people who ordered their cars last year, correct?I was talking to a person who bought his Bird in March (i bought mine in Feb.) He has gotten a couple of gifts so far. He did mentioned he had ordered a Bird last year but did not go through with the purchase. Now he says that everyone who has purchased a Bird is getting these gifts and it is not because he ordered one last year. He said I should go back to my dealer and demand mine, So before I embarass myself, please tell me who is right.

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue

57 bluebird, I was talking about the #4 shipment of the Thunderbird Collection. That was an optional program for which the dealer had to sign you up. I think I read that the final signup was in Dec 2001. The program cost $49. Some dealers paid. I had to pay for mine. The Thunderbird Collection consists of five separate packages. Maybe others can expand on what the program is. I wanted you to have some information so you didn't expect too much or embarrass yourself by demanding something that is no longer available.

biggrin.gif
Well I guess I am going to eat my words. Don't do this very often, but the BIG BROWN TRUCK stopped here today, was just here on 5/15 for the 3rd and dropped off the 4th today. Now all I need is the 5th one. Maybe they are trying to wind down the program and get everything out. Don't know but I am happy!!
cool.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

Brown truck brought #6 today I have 2 box 3's even with the extra I have not put the puzzle together yet can get 1 full bird with 315 and 234 left to right with box 5 turned 90 degrees

Brown might not say have another piece of pie, but it did deliver #4 to me today. Nice, white covered book in it that gave all of the advice needed to deal with the popularity having the car. I liked the idea of using a styrofoam cup as a hair clip.

Oh, yeah, had a neat converty model of Amadeus in Thunderbird Blue. Same scale as the one that I have at work, but the worksite edition has the hardtop and the color interior.

One more to go!

Ancay ouyay peaksay igpay atinlay?

Igbay rownbay rucktay amecay esterdayyay ithway umbernay orfay.

Ogay Irdsbay!

-

frown.gif
I knew it, the NUDOS finally got to rtbrd!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

RTBRD,

I'll certainly look into that, as soon as I put on my disguise and use my legs to get to the car in the hinterlands of the parking lot.

Thankyouverymuch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back