Status
Not open for further replies.
Answered my own question. I see the program
is still crawlin along. When dropped mother
off at the house today a package was hanging
on the fence.

#3 and the last page did what it was suppose
too.

I picked up my car in January and rec'd my first shipment in February (the bookends)....haven't seen anything else since.

By the way, I called the 800 number in November and they said they mailed it a week ago....Called back after christmas and they said I had to be the dealer. UPS must be extremly slow to take from november to feb.

Number 2 made it to northeast Oklahoma today! Static clings were the appropriate Torch Red. Now have 1,2 & 5 - and the beat goes on.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

as I recall, the first installment suggested that we save the boxes for a surprise at the end. did the 5th installment explain this mystery? has anyone with 4 boxes figured it out? don't ruin the surprise - just wanted to know if the puzzle gets solved.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

Should be more coming! I was told my #4 was shipped on 6/29. So far it hasn't arrived in Florida but is expected any day.

eek.gif
Don't think I will hold my breath.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

Just need to get something strightened out. These mailings were meant for the people who ordered their cars last year, correct?I was talking to a person who bought his Bird in March (i bought mine in Feb.) He has gotten a couple of gifts so far. He did mentioned he had ordered a Bird last year but did not go through with the purchase. Now he says that everyone who has purchased a Bird is getting these gifts and it is not because he ordered one last year. He said I should go back to my dealer and demand mine, So before I embarass myself, please tell me who is right.

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue

57 bluebird, I was talking about the #4 shipment of the Thunderbird Collection. That was an optional program for which the dealer had to sign you up. I think I read that the final signup was in Dec 2001. The program cost $49. Some dealers paid. I had to pay for mine. The Thunderbird Collection consists of five separate packages. Maybe others can expand on what the program is. I wanted you to have some information so you didn't expect too much or embarrass yourself by demanding something that is no longer available.

biggrin.gif
Well I guess I am going to eat my words. Don't do this very often, but the BIG BROWN TRUCK stopped here today, was just here on 5/15 for the 3rd and dropped off the 4th today. Now all I need is the 5th one. Maybe they are trying to wind down the program and get everything out. Don't know but I am happy!!
cool.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

Brown truck brought #6 today I have 2 box 3's even with the extra I have not put the puzzle together yet can get 1 full bird with 315 and 234 left to right with box 5 turned 90 degrees

Brown might not say have another piece of pie, but it did deliver #4 to me today. Nice, white covered book in it that gave all of the advice needed to deal with the popularity having the car. I liked the idea of using a styrofoam cup as a hair clip.

Oh, yeah, had a neat converty model of Amadeus in Thunderbird Blue. Same scale as the one that I have at work, but the worksite edition has the hardtop and the color interior.

One more to go!

frown.gif
I knew it, the NUDOS finally got to rtbrd!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

RTBRD,

I'll certainly look into that, as soon as I put on my disguise and use my legs to get to the car in the hinterlands of the parking lot.

Thankyouverymuch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back