Big Brown Truck

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 2K2BIRD:

Dot - I haven't received the scale model yet, but I read where someone said it is 1:24th scale. If that is the case, then it must be the one molded by Redbox (Testors if bought in the kit form) given that scale and your description of a flat black tonneau cover - the Miasto is 1:25th scale and has the shiny tonneau cover.
Paul

Paul,
the T.C. model is by Maisto - 1/25 (I may have called it 1/24) and tonneau is shiny. It's the only shiny tonneau on any of the 1/24 & 1/25 cars that I have. All the other tonneaus have textured, flat-black surfaces, both Redbox and Maisto.

Came home from going out to dinner tonight and package # 4 was on the porch. I missed seeing the Big Brown Truck. Darn. Now when will # 5 arrive?

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Dot - I have a 1:25th Red Miasto convertible bird that came with the shiny tonneau, so that's why I figured it was the Maisto.

For those of you looking for 1:18th scale cars that look like yours, I've seen them in Walmart, Kay-Bee Toys, Toys R Us, and Sam's Club at various times over the past year ranging in price from $9.99 to $14.99. Check your local toy department! Our Walmart has a black with black top and full red interior in stock on the shelf for $14.99 + tax. I'd gladly pick it up and mail it to some one if they want to pay for it and the postage. (Remember all of the model cars have the deluxe 24 spoke wheels like the concept car)

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back