55-66 Huge lot of bodies, frames, axles, brakes, interior, powertrain and A WHOLE LOT MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

southflorida tbirds

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have recently inherited a family members 50,000 sq ft T BIRD restoration and repair shop in Broward county Florida. This building is full of all tbird parts. chrome, body parts, frames blocks bumpers galore. The gentleman that build this collection spent his lifetime collecting Tbirds and parts.. some complete cars and some half done and some that have been outdoors in the yard for 10+ years since he has passed away. this is not a small collection. the building is literally PACKED and has a loft that is organized and packed with more parts. I believe 10 years ago they did business under the name BOB'S T-BIRDS. anyways the family is ready to part ways with it ALL. I'm not sure how to proceed. I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH IT ALL AND SELL IT 1 PIECE AT A TIME.

BTW this collection is made of 1955 to 1966 years.

#1 Some wonderful forum member comes with 8 semi truck trailers and buys it all then starts a parts store. I believe this collection as is will sell in the low 6 figure territory and after sorting and cleaning can sell for at least $500k.

#2 we have a 1 day marathon auction where the whole forum comes and spends one very long day buying and loading theirs spoils.

if you have any intrest in purchasing it all please DM me. Do not ask me for specific parts or only what you need, you will be ignored.

Thank you for your time spent reading. forgive me but I don't know how to explain the expansive collection in words. I also cant believe the imagination used the find ever more creative ways to fit more and more inside building not capable of streaching or growing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post a couple photos of the parts lot you are referencing, so we can validate it.

Hey guys First off I apologize if this is in any way breaking forum protocol. I have recently inherited a family members 50,000 sq ft T BIRD restoration and repair shop in Broward county Florida. This building is full of all tbird parts. chrome, body parts, frames blocks bumpers galore. The gentleman that build this collection spent his lifetime collecting Tbirds and parts.. some complete cars and some half done and some that have been outdoors in the yard for 10+ years since he has passed away. this is not a small collection. the building is literally PACKED and has a loft that is organized and packed with more parts. I believe 10 years ago they did business under the name BOB'S T-BIRDS. anyways the family is ready to part ways with it ALL. I'm not sure how to proceed. I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH IT ALL AND SELL IT 1 PIECE AT A TIME.

#1 Some wonderful forum member comes with 8 semi truck trailers and buys it all then starts a parts store. I believe this collection as is will sell in the low 6 figure territory and after sorting and cleaning can sell for at least $500k.

#2 we have a 1 day marathon auction where the whole forum comes and spends one very long day buying and loading theirs spoils.

if you have any intrest in purchasing it all please email me personally. do not ask me for specific parts or only what you need, you will be ignored.

Thank you for your time spent reading. forgive me but I don't know how to explain the expansive collection in words. I also cant believe the imagination used the find ever more creative ways to fit more and more inside building not capable of streaching or growing.
Please post a couple photos of the parts lot you are referencing, so we can validate it.
20190216_110302.jpg 20190216_110302.jpg Screenshot_20190219-131454_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20190219-131527_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20190219-131541_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20190219-131547_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20190219-131606_Video Player.jpg Screenshot_20190219-131622_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190219-131630_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190219-131645_Video Player.jpg

I do apologize I took a few short video's that day and had to take screenshots from the videos I took with my phone. I'm doing all this from my galaxy s9 plus and I'm still learning how to use it. I will get some better pictures I promise. It was so overwhelming and distracting for me to be walking through a time capsule. I failed to mention previously, the family that owns the building has been using half of the building as their personal storage for all kinds of stuff. They will be clearing out all their stuff very soon and then I can get clear pictures and move stuff around to get to the buried and hidden items.

Thanks! FYI, you could upload the video to Youtube and then embed the video using the media icon in the tool bar.

Sure thing. I'm too familiar with forums and the tools used within them. If you could provide a instructional video like on YouTube or just basic step by step on how to do it I will be more then happy to do so. I'm not asking for " how to add a YouTube video link in a forum post FOR DUMMIES". More like the refresher course FOR DUMMIES

I have recently inherited a family members 50,000 sq ft T BIRD restoration and repair shop in Broward county Florida. This building is full of all tbird parts. chrome, body parts, frames blocks bumpers galore. The gentleman that build this collection spent his lifetime collecting Tbirds and parts.. some complete cars and some half done and some that have been outdoors in the yard for 10+ years since he has passed away. this is not a small collection. the building is literally PACKED and has a loft that is organized and packed with more parts. I believe 10 years ago they did business under the name BOB'S T-BIRDS. anyways the family is ready to part ways with it ALL. I'm not sure how to proceed. I DO NOT WANT TO GO THROUGH IT ALL AND SELL IT 1 PIECE AT A TIME.

if you have any intrest in purchasing it all please DM me. Do not ask me for specific parts or only what you need, you will be ignored.

Have you tried contacting any of the Thunderbird suppliers to see if they are interested in buying up the lot? Try Amos Minter, Hill's, *****************, Larry's, Concourse Parts. etc....

No, I have not. I will be doing so today. Thank you very much for your help.

Looks like Bob Dunn's shop. I've known Bob since the 70's and he had tried to find me a 57 for years. When I finally got one, he was no longer around to help me get it correct. Unfortunately, I moved out of Ft. Lauderdale 15 years ago. If you can allow some people to come to the shop and see what we need, I'd make a special trip there. I would think an internet auction would be the best idea to give you the most exposure. You'd need a general idea of what all you have and put that out so as to get more interest. Give my best to Irene and tell her I really miss Bob.

Would it be possible to stop by and see if you have any of the parts I need for my 57? I's also like to see just what all you have so I can help spread the word.

got a good 1955/56 front bumper?

I think i have been to this place....A man and Bob's wife were there....Place was a mess and it seemed like they didn't care if they sold a part or not....the guy was not into to it at all. Bob that died was a jerk. I think his ghost is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back