That is more than a "bit" of TLC! Looking good, can't wait to see the 'after' pics.Tweetty is in her nest receiving a bit of TLC. The smile that this car brings to myself and others is something that warms my heart.
View attachment 9681
1. All New suspension front and back including new spindles, upper and lower control arms and stabilizer links.
2. New rotors slotted and drilled with new yellow EBC pads and new front bearings.
3. Replace both cabin and air filter.
4. Seats pulled from car and all rust removed and repainted bolts and seat footings.
5. Deep cleaning inside and out including treating the leather seats over and over again.
6. Install an over head lift for the hard top.
7. Repair any scratches and pull one small dent from lower rocker panel.
8. Paint under car with Por 15 chasis black and silver where rust is beginning to form.
9. Repaint calipers yellow with Por 15 yellow.
10. Replace shift plate with a new one and installed a LED light.
11. Replace headlight housings and headlights with led. Removal of all bulbs marker lights, license plate light, and interior lights excluding dash lights with led bulb.
12 . Remove and replace Thunderbird script with new lettering to read Tweettybird.