Thunderbird Car Show Portsmouth, NH | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Thunderbird Car Show Portsmouth, NH

• Thread starter Thread starter George
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

George

Passed Away July 25, 2015
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
This event is put on by a local TBird Club, and our New Birds, as well as any other cars, are welcome.
I signed a contract today for 12 rooms at the Hampton Inn in Portsmouth, NH. I will post driving directions at a later date as we get closer to June 23rd.

If interested:

Contact the hotel at 603-431-6111
Ask for reservations
Reserve your room/s as part of TBC (The New Thunderbirds group) to get the $129.00 group rate.
Don't forget to jot down your confirmation number
Each person is responsible for their own room charges
I registered today and look forward to seeing you on June 24th

As part of this room rate you will get:
O A FREE breakfast every morning you're there
O FREE cocktails and hor d'oeuvres daily in the lobby from 5 to 7PM. (Just be careful taking those Birds out at night)
O They have committed to put us in rooms overlooking the parking area
O All reservations must be made by 5-31; when we lose this rate
O This is only about a mile from last years hotel.

I have seven New Birds committed so far, staying over, and three others joining us in the morning to caravan into the show.

Please post here if you may be interested-Or, PM or email me

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back