Fitchburg, MA Car Show April 15, 2007 | Page 2 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Fitchburg, MA Car Show April 15, 2007

• Thread starter Thread starter George
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update / Itinerary:

Here is the info for the people meeting Saturday morning for a cruise:
We'll be meeting at:

The Salt Box Country Store
626 Main St.
Bolton, Ma. 01740
(978) 779-5023

from I-495 North heading southbound
take the Bolton Rt. 117 exit #27
at the bottom of the ramp turn Left onto Rt. 117 towards Bolton
go 3/10th of a mile and the Salt Box is on the left

from I-495 South, heading Northbound
take the Bolton Rt. 117 exit #27
at the bottom of the ramp turn Right onto Rt. 117 towards Bolton
go 3/10th of a mile and the Salt Box is on the left

If you want to arrive early, the Salt Box has a small restaurant that serves breakfast, snacks, and coffee. They open at 9:00 AM. If you go in the front door of the country store the restaurant is off to the left hand side.

Please be ready to caravan out of the Salt Box by 10:00 AM and we will then head over to the Collings car/airplane museum located in Stow, Ma.

After touring the museum, we will caravan over to:

Nashoba Valley Winery
100 Wattaquadoc Hill Rd.
Bolton, Ma. 01740
(978) 779-5521

$3.00 admission includes a tour of the facility, a souvenir wine glass, and a tasting bar with wine and beer. We will then have an outdoor picnic lunch on the grounds there (food provided by Wes).

After lunch, we will caravan over to the bowling alley for a couple of strings of candlepin bowling.

Acton Bowladrome
257 Main St.
Acton, Ma. 01720
(978) 263-7638

After bowling, we'll make a quick stop for ice cream, then make our way back to the Sheraton Four Points to check-in, have a short rest, and then out to dinner for the evening. NOTE: We have 10 couples booked for Saturday night and 11 others meeting us Sunday AM

For Sunday:

Plan to meet in the parking lot of the Sheraton and 8:00 AM and we'll all caravan into the show from there.

Feel free to join us for all, or just any portions of these days you want - We welcome all. It's a rain or shine so your other car is welcome as well.

UPDATE:::::::

FITCHBURG: The weather forecast as of now:
Thursday rain - I just spoke with Fitchburg people and there is no snow there today, just raining
Friday’s forecast is for 47 degrees and cloudy
Saturday forecast is for 51 degrees and clear
Some have suggested and will be coming in their regular cars.

So, here is the current plan for Fitchburg for those who want to join us:

Our Saturday plan is still on. SEE ABOVE - Visit the car/air museum, winery, some bowling, lunch and then check in at the hotel and then dinner Saturday evening. We can all meet at The Saltbox Country Store on Saturday AM.

On Sunday, if we leave the hotel by 8 AM for the show and plan to leave the field by noon and go directly home, I believe we should be able to beat the storms that are due in. Of course we could always leave the field earlier for home

We would like to hear from you so please post your intentions or email George, who’s at home waiting to compile the list of those coming and post it.

Finally, For the most part our friends in NY and Canada have cancelled and I certainly understand that. We’ll see them all at the shows in June at Portland, CT and Concord, NH shows anyway. More to be posted about them later on their own threads.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back