Status
Not open for further replies.
G

George

Passed Away July 25, 2015
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
For anyone interested:
New England's ************************ will be hosting the 16th annual Thunderama at Canterbury Shaker Village in Canterbury, NH. A Thunderbird Concours with "fun" judging will be held in addition to an All Makes Vehicle Show at the same time.
The event will be held on June 15, 2008 on the village green of the Shaker Museum. This location is just 20 minutes north of Concord, NH which has many attractions nearby. It is also only a 45 minute drive to the NH seacoast and the Kittery malls.
This will be the largest gathering of Thunderbirds in the northeast for 2008. The area will hold upwards of 250 cars. The Shaker Museum will provide 2 free tickets (a $30 value) to their museum that encompasses 634 acres with over 25 buildings to tour. The Shaker Table Restaurant, Summer Kitchen and an outdoor grill are availabe for food.
NEVT welcomes all "Retro" 'Birds and looks forward to working with TBF members again in the judging of these cars.
Make plans now to attend this fun and relaxed day!
For a flyer and/or info on the Thunderbird club, contact:
Don Seymour, President NEVT
dseymour@worldpath.net
http://clubs.hemmings.com/nevt
Lodging:Courtyard by Marriott, Concord, NH Reservations: 603-225-0303 Ask for N.E.ThunderBirds rooms, Code NEVS

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Everyone planning to attend THUNDERAMA:

I have been in touch with Don and he says; "I would get the rooms ASAP as our block expires May 1st." -------- THAT"S only 5 days away

So if you are coming and haven't booked you need to do it soon!!!

Need a flyer, let me know!!

If you are not staying over and want to meet us in the hotel parking lot to caravan in, I''ll be posting times soon.

So far we have 10 couples committed with one couple from NC, that was there last year, and one couple from VA, and one from FL...is that correct Ol Dave?

Last edited:
The following is a current list of who is committed to attend this year:

If there are any errors or omissions, PM me and I'll correct the list:
BOOKED INTO HOTEL SO FAR:
Wes..............................................F ri & Sat
Dino & Susan..................................Fri & Sat
Chuck............................................F ri & Sat
John & Deb.....................................Fri & Sat
Dave Claire & Buddy.........................Fri & Sat
Steve & Jeanette from VA.................Fri & Sat
David & Blenda from NC....................Fri, Sat & Sun
John and Diane...............................Fri & Sat
Sal & Jo........................................Fri & Sat
George & Jan..................................Sat
Bruce & Kirsten...............................Sat
Sal & Jo.........................................Sat
Nick & Barbara.................................Sat
Len & Helen.....................................Sat
Lee & Cindy.....................................Sat

Meeting on Saturday for touring:
Todd & Art coming for day..................Sat

MEETING UP WITH US SUNDAY MORNING AT HOTEL:
Todd & Art returning to meet us

I need some input here from the local members, if you are meeting us in the AM on Sunday - It looks like it's going to be a great day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back