Throttle Body Pandemic of Ford Makes

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been out on some other Ford customer forum Sites and this Throttle Body problem is pandemic throughout various models of Ford cars, from Mustangs to F150's, Escapes, Lincoln's ... you name it.

On another Ford owners forum they are logging compalints not only to Ford Customer Satisfaction but also to NHTSA.com, these guys are key to log a safety complaint with as they are the strongarm for getting Car makers to institute and carry forth car recalls.

I just one logged one on www.nhtsa.goc for my 04 Thunderbird as I was nearly rear-ended on the highway when this decelaration into limp mode occured. Look for the link for recalls, complaints and follow the steps, pretty easy and takes 5 minutes.

I know it is pain to log this stuff but this is out of hand and Ford needs to be called to the mat on this one!
Looking for the number to call Ford directly and log a complaint as well.
-tbird-gal
.So was your problem the throttle body?

Once it was replaced your Tbird was ok?

Or was it the coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back