TBird on the History Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by NMJeff:
As for that dentist from MI, for those of you that have the 2002 calendar, the pink '57 he is tooling around in is the pictured car for March.
??? Calendar says Tom Peluso owns the pink car (and it's a Calif. car) --- Steve Legel is the dentist interviewed in the History Channel show & lives in Michigan. Steve still has his pink car so they couldn't be the same cars - just look alikes. That segment of the show was shot a year ago last March as I recall. I received a blow by blow description of the filming process from Steve when that segment was done.
Steve was also interviewed extensively for the "2002 Thunderbird" book by Michael Lamm so you'll also find photos from his collection in that book along with mine. His collection isn't ready for public viewing yet but that's one of his future goals. It will be a trip worth doing when he gets it ready.

NMJeff also said: "the headlights are on but the supplemental parking lights are not! As we all know, this is impossible. Must be some pre-production glitch."

Just ask hobobob about the driving lights not working - it is possible from the factory. His dealership had to find the connection to get them to work - hadn't been plugged in.

PS - hobobob also has an extensive collection of Thunderbird models, etc... and he has hosted tours in the past thru his place but think he's getting too OLD to do that any more.
wink.gif
Love to do that tour as he (and his wife) always changed things around from prevous tours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back