Tail Fins | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Tail Fins

• Thread starter Thread starter Craig
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed the posts about tail fins but couldn't find it today. 😕
Anyway the yellow bird with the photo manupulated fins was ok, but they did not go forward enough on the car. Here is an ad for a 2005 GT Thunderbird, with both fins and a ground effects kit. Love those fins. Neet what you can do with photoshop. 🙄

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

😱 Sorry, I didn't realize the photograph didn't upload. Here are the tail fins. 😀

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 174
Craig said:
I enjoyed the posts about tail fins but couldn't find it today. 😕
Anyway the yellow bird with the photo manupulated fins was ok, but they did not go forward enough on the car. Here is an ad for a 2005 GT Thunderbird, with both fins and a ground effects kit. Love those fins. Neet what you can do with photoshop. 🙄

You can buy fins and more from ****************

Craig said:

I think the yellow version was perfect... subtle, like the other alterations to the general look of the car.

lost posts

Craig said:
I enjoyed the posts about tail fins but couldn't find it today. :confused

We got a brand new server. Since I own the web hosting company, we were able to make a pretty smooth transition but I messed up, and while I copied the entire forum database to the new server, it was actually still connecting via the internet to the old server. I just realized today. I shut down the site yesterday, copied the old server database to the new server an restarted it. Probably didn't lose hardly anything, but it looks like that post did bite the dust.

Sorry for the trouble, hope you enjoy the lighting fast pages that are being served up if you have broadband.

tbird said:
We got a brand new server. Since I own the web hosting company, we were able to make a pretty smooth transition but I messed up, and while I copied the entire forum database to the new server, it was actually still connecting via the internet to the old server. I just realized today. I shut down the site yesterday, copied the old server database to the new server an restarted it. Probably didn't lose hardly anything, but it looks like that post did bite the dust.

Sorry for the trouble, hope you enjoy the lighting fast pages that are being served up if you have broadband.

Since you're done something to fix problems here can we look forward to having the "New Posts" and "Todays Posts" links being fixed? I came back after a two week vacation, hit NEW POSTS and it only served up posts from the previous 24 hours. That must be a turn off to members that do not visit every day - they don't see nearly any of the new posts since their last visit.

Quickdraw said:
Since you're done something to fix problems here can we look forward to having the "New Posts" and "Todays Posts" links being fixed? I came back after a two week vacation, hit NEW POSTS and it only served up posts from the previous 24 hours. That must be a turn off to members that do not visit every day - they don't see nearly any of the new posts since their last visit.

Today's posts are new posts aren't they? 🙂 I'll get around to it eventually.

tbird said:
Today's posts are new posts aren't they? 🙂 I'll get around to it eventually.

Yes but ALL the posts since my last visit two weeks prior were new and your system only showed me posts from the prior 24 hours. You sure are short changing yourself and members. It makes it appear this board doesn't have any activity.

I got Fins on my 02

So I spent a good portion of the wionter altering my wifes bird.... take a look at what i did.. I would love to hear some feed back.. ( FYI the fins are molded from metal not fibreglass)

Rapidxxxpulse said:
So I spent a good portion of the wionter altering my wifes bird.... take a look at what i did.. I would love to hear some feed back.. ( FYI the fins are molded from metal not fibreglass)

Your attachment didn't take.... please try again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back