splash guards | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

splash guards

• Thread starter Thread starter jgaffney
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am here

Jason was able to contact me, I was having computer problems and did not get his messages right away. I have his splash guards on the way to him and more for anyone that wants them. Thanks Mike 🙂

I e-mailed the splash guard guy and haven't heard back from him.
Does anyone have other contact info for him?😕

I contacted Mike about splash guards for my new 2002 Tbird and received a return email promptly with info on ordering. I ordered and recieved them within the week. Installed easily. Thanks Mike!
Ned Herrin

Glad you are happy with them.

Hi Guys,
Glad to hear the positive comments, I aim to please. Thanks Mike

I ordered the splash guards from Mike on a Friday and received them the next Friday. Got them installed the day after I got my bird. Installation was real easy. Looks great.

Ordered the splash guards from Mike on Tuesday with PayPal. Cost an extra buck (only $.65 when you consider postage). Got them today and put them on. Installation went well. It is really convenient not to have to remove the wheels to drill holes. They look great. The pictures on his site do not do them justice. My only concern is that they are hard plastic or rubber. I've used this hard type before and they tend to crack.

My 04 bird is 1 week old today and I'm lovin' it. 😀 This is my 5th bird. I've had a 78, 83, 91 & 97 before this. This time I kept my 97 as a daily driver.

Cruise on 🙂

One more time

Ordered the guards (*I call them mud flaps but then I'm from the '50s) and got them inside of a week from Mike. Really no hassle installation except it was hot in the garage and I forgot to order the airconditioner option with the guards!

Fit like a glove - actually completed the "look" of the Bird - giving it a metropolitan look. I can't see anyone going wrong ordering and installing these since you can reversed the process if you decide to go back to the original. Oh, and the price is right too. Thanks Mike for your good instructions and speedy shipping.

RetroRocket 04*PCR
Mike

Did I read your post right, 04*PCR?? The mud flaps, fender guards, etc make your Tbird look like a Metropolitan....I hope it looks better then a Metropolitan. They were cute cars, but that's about it. LOL>>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back