RECALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe,

I haven't gotten anything from Ford yet for either recall, nor does it show up on MyFord.com. Curious to know which cars are affected. VIN: 109312.

KB

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I got both recalls for VIN 12493 and they both show up on MyFord.

so far ony the seat belt recall has arrived, with a vin of 6663. I hope I never have to worry about a seat belt problem.
biggrin.gif
John

I think I mentioned this before, but has anyone noticed that the later produced Birds don't have the half-amber head light lenses? The lenses are clear with amber bulbs, I think this is a definite improvement. Jim W. Sorry this should have been a new thread.

-

rtbrd, wemt to my dealer yesterday, fixed a minor door adjustment problem and the catylist problem. said i'd have to come back for the seat belt fix because the parts werent avalible yet. suprise! oh well it was my day off and i enjoyed playing around the lot for a couple of hours

Rtbird: Mine has clear lenses too rotation #1331. All the cars at the mystery drive last Aug had 1/2 amber lenses, and so did my dealer's 1st blue/blue. Jim W.

-

-

jaw, even though your rotation # (on the sticker) is 1331 your car was the 11291st built, mine was the 2167th built. The rotation numbers rolled over at 9960 so yours is 9960 + 1331 = 11291 for vin 111592.

Got mine today too, Bill. Guess Oklahoma is a little behind on the pony express route. <g>

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Got my recall for the seat belt 2 days ago. Was at the dealer for my 2000 F-350 rusty bumper and asked the dealer about the recall. They knew nothing about the recalls. They called my car up in their OASIS(?) computer system and found no information about a recall on my car (VIN 06531 rotation 6355). The service rep did state it might have not come up as they do not have theparts yet. I will see!! First before they do any mocifications or installations I want to see what they are going to do to my T-Bird.

AKBirdie

My seatbelt recall came in Monday. Guess its to low of a VIN to get the Emissions recall as did not receive that one.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Mine was built April 2, yet no recall shows on my ford. Dealer also says no recall. I thought it was any built prior to April 24. Anyone know what gives?

Mine was built in Jan. and no recall on it yet either. Sounds like this may take a while.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Just got the recall for the seatbelt today but nothing else.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

The catalyst recall only will affect t-birds built from February 13, 2002 to April 19, 2002. I'll have portions of the news to dealers up later this week. I received it just before we left on our trip so no time to post earlier.
----
watch my website for the update for it.
------------------
the New T-bird

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back