Not open for further replies.
T

Tom M

VIP Contributor
Last seen
Keith just started up the TBird Solutions page:
http://www.roadstersolutions.com/

Click on the TBird link.

You can order the soft travel boot at an introductory price now! Keith has an order for 30 units in, he expects delivery in 3 weeks. Your credit card is not charged until the unit ships. Details are on the web site, along with some other TBird items - a cockpit cover, car cover, convertible top protectant, and caliper paint.

I can't wait to get mine!

Tom M

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

27 !!
biggrin.gif

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

GMAdams:

The cockpit cover attaches via 3 tabs in the back that get captured by the trunk lid. On the side it gets held by elastic straps that hook to the door handles, and in the front it is held by velcro straps to the windshield wipers.

The whole deal takes maybe 30 seconds to 1 minute to set up. It's quite secure, it would definitely hold out bird droppings and keep the interior cool. It would also keep 99% of rain out, the only place it might leak in would be near the side mirrors.

I hope this helps.

Tom M

Tom M,

Thanks for the info. I also ordered the cockpit cover.

Now if that dang TBird will get built and delivered, I'll be set....
smile.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue/Full Blue/ Premium/VIN 121065

-

Make that twenty-six (26) remaining. I just placed my order. Obviously,when it comes to the boot for all of our T'Birds, FORD doesn't "have a better idea".

------------------
T'BIRD RUNNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back