NUDO NEWS UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
Sounds like the NUDOS have taken over the mind of rtbrd and are now in charge of the site. We need to bring him back to the real world and have him confront the NUDOS FACE TO FACE so he can come back to us. In this situation he can do this without turning to stone. Good luck rtbrd.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Originally posted by JimmyFitz:
NEWS FLASH!

I just heard from a reliable source that some ex-Ford engineers have taken over the old Lorraine Ohio assembly plant (where T-Birds used to be made) and are in the process of doing genetic experiments with NUDOS and NAUGAS. They are trying to splice the genes of these creatures to create a SUPER-NUDO. More news on this when I get an update.

Jimmy

Super NUDO biotech research update:

Word has it that the engineers are making excellent progress with the Super Nudos. Among other things, they have learned that NUDOS don't actually die in the making of the T-Bird. They live on with a collective personality and intelligence level which far surpasses their individual one during their previous existence. In other words, being used to build a T-Bird is heaven to a Nudo. The next step in the research is to take advantage of the Super Nudo intelligence to improve some features of the car. It is possible that the Nudos could do things like:

>>Keep the seats warm when it is cold, and keep them cool when it is hot.
>>Learn who the different drivers of the car are and adjust the seats, mirrors, tilt wheel, and temperature settings for the current driver.
>>Make a better sunvisor.
>>Make a better boot cover which works like the hard one, stores like the new experimental soft one.
>>Keep the hard top from scratching the paint on the rear deck.
>>Keep the hood release from working when the security system is active.
>>Keep the CD Eject button from working when the security system is active.

One more thing learned about NUDOs: their favorite food is RICE.

Super Nudo Research update:

Apparently, some members of a certain Bulletin BORED didn't like the idea of genetic research going on with Nudos in Ohio. They broke into the research facility and destroyed some of the artificial Nudo habitats, erased much of the computer research data, and stole the RICE they were feeding the Nudos. This has caused a major setback in the R&D schedule. No new reports will be issued to this BORED due to the risk of further security breaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back