NUDO NEWS UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but....

As I recall, back in the late 1970's or early 80's there was a unusual sighting around the ancient city of Corinth, of some extremely wealthy NUDOs by, I think, Ricardo Montanbam.

He referred to them as rich Corinthian NUDOs.

Anybody except me remember this unique sighting??

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
Kohn lives on a prison colonial on a planet far far away. But this just may be the birth place of the NUDOS.
mad.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

NEWS FLASH!

I just heard from a reliable source that some ex-Ford engineers have taken over the old Lorraine Ohio assembly plant (where T-Birds used to be made) and are in the process of doing genetic experiments with NUDOS and NAUGAS. They are trying to splice the genes of these creatures to create a SUPER-NUDO. More news on this when I get an update.

Jimmy

You guys are giving the nudo a bad rap. I did a little research on the subject and discovered that the nudo is closely related to the Dogpatch shmoo, a friendly little critter. According to wildlife experts
The Shmoo loved to be eaten and tasted like any food desired. Anything that delighted people delighted a Shmoo. Fry a Shmoo and it came out chicken. Broil it and it came out steak. Shmoo eyes made terrific suspender buttons. The hide of the Shmoo if cut thin made fine leather and if cut thick made the best lumber. Shmoo whiskers made splendid toothpicks. The Shmoo satisfied all the world's wants. You could never run out of Shmoon (plural of Shmoo) because they multiplied at such an incredible rate.
So you see, the nudo's sole destiny [pardon the pun] is to line the seats of our waiting T-birds. I think they keep a special corral for them in Wixom. Redbird?

Well, it's not going to end just yet. I was on vacation in Florida this week and was especially looking out for T-Birds, (saw only 3), and Nudos. While I admit I didn't exactly see the Nudo, I did find conclusive evidence that they exist. This particular bird was the exact color combination of my interior, thus further disclaiming the fact that the interiors are colored at some factory. This is clearly NOT the case as my photos show. NUDO

Edit: fixed url

-

I think that's a case of mistaken identity - looks more like a feather from one of the rare & elusive catchers

im20again - I prefer the dumbness of this topic over the utter rudeness of another topic current on this forum.

-

biggrin.gif
DUMBNESS MY A--, the Nudos are real!!
tongue.gif
We were at the All Ford Show this weekend in Carlisle, Pa. with the MATC. I think there were about 6 or 7 new Birds there on Sat.I made a sign for my windshield to ward off all NUDOS. I did hear that some New T-Bird owners heard the loud sounds or screams of the NUDO flying over head but for myself, I did not hear them. I think the sound of them dyno testing a Cobra drowned out the sound of the NUDO.

I am now hard at work on a NUDO repellent that will keep those buggers away from our Birds. This is not an easy task because the NUDOS don't seem to be afraid of anything and do not seem to mind the smell of anything. I hope to have something put together that we can all use by the time Deston rolls around so we can all have a good time and do not have to worry about the NUDOS.
wink.gif

In the mean time you will have to fend for yourself and keep a sharp eye out for the NUDOS!!
eek.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

nah! it slipped out of Kansas unnoticed yesterday and is on it's way but it will have to watch out along the tracks. Was told that there could be a NUDO holdup at any point between here & there. gobird - where's that repellant - I need it NOW! Hope to hear some good news tomorrow.

rolleyes.gif
Dot, even after I get it to work I have to get a pattin on it and get it approvied by the NBA,NSA,CIA,OSHA,MATC,DEA,SCCA,CRT,SDA FDA, and many,many more Gov. Agencies . This could take a while
eek.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

mad.gif
If I get this perfected by the time Destin rolls around and do not have approval by all Gov. agencies then I guess I will just Black Market it for those that need it.
tongue.gif

I cannot say just who sent this message for fear of being prosecuted by the federal
government and all the RED TAPE.
tongue.gif

02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

What has happened to the NUDO NEWS UPDATE pages? The text IS scrollING across the page and my printer doesn't pick it up. This just started happening on 6/3 (I like to print these pages for our morning jokes and discussion.)

frown.gif
Maybe the NUDOS have planted a virus on our site.
mad.gif
Will have to have t-bird check this out.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back