NUDO NEWS UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolleyes.gif
It has been two days since the latest nudo update. It would seen that the NUDOS have found inroads to most of the US. They have been seen in Calf., Fla., and into Texas. Word is they are approching the northeast right now. The Nudo Catchers are doing a fair job of tracking them down but there are quite a few breaking thru the lines of defence. It is rumored that if the special forces of the US are able to contain all NUDOS in the US that they will be loaded onto a USAF transport and flowen over the skies of Iraq and will be dropped onto the populous of this country. Right now we can only hope for the best.

I am surprised that CNN or some other news agency hasn't picked up on this yet. But then it only effects 25,000 people so it may not be that important to them.

Keep an eye on the sky and the ground for the NUDOS. THEY MAY BE COMING YOUR WAY!!
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Why can't someone tell me what a NUDO is? Could it possibly be you birds don't know what you're talking about?

02 Black & Black Bird
01 Midnight Blue Lincoln
94 Black & Green Thunderbird 6K miles
Bunch of nosey neighbors

GENE:
IT IS TOO BAD THAT MARLIN PERKINS, FORMERLY OF "MUTUAL OF OMAHA'S WILD KINGDOM" AND OF THIS EARTH WERE NOT STILL ALIVE. HE WOULD SURELY HAVE FEATURED "NUDOS" ON ONE OF HIS SUNDAY EVENING SHOWS. PERHAPS STEVE IRWIN CAN BE ENLISTED TO HELP HUNT THE ELUSIVE NUDOS. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY T'BIRDS IN AUSTRALIA? IF SO, THIS MIGHT BE WHAT IS NEEDED TO GET STEVE IRWIN INVOLVED IN THE HUNT FOR THE ELUSIVE NUDO TERRORISTS STALKING US T'BIRD PRESERVATIONISTS.
Originally posted by Gene246514:
Why can't someone tell me what a NUDO is? Could it possibly be you birds don't know what you're talking about?

02 Black & Black Bird
01 Midnight Blue Lincoln
94 Black & Green Thunderbird 6K miles
Bunch of nosey neighbors

------------------
T'BIRD RUNNER

eek.gif
Gene246514, I don't think you really want to know what a NUDO is. You can't really look at one face to face or you will be turned to stone. I did hear that DavidA tried to look at one with a mirror one time but they are just like vampires and don't cast a reflection. I heard that they left him out of the home today for a little walk in the park so maybe you could catch up with him and see what he knows before he has to got back to the home for his meds.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Sorry but I didn't have enough time to meet with anyone before they caught me and took me back to the home. AThis damned NUDOs caused me to start twitching every time I look in the mirror because I fear they are there watching me. The Dr.s tell me the increase in medication should take care of this new setback, but I really don't ever want to see a nudo again, they are the most terrifying thing I have ever seen. My advice is to stay away for them lest you end up like me.

biggrin.gif
DavidA , We all hope that you recover from your NUDO sighting and are felling better soon.
wink.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

I guess I will have to take a stand for the NUDO's. If you will think back to a decade or so ago we had the same thing happen with the Naugas. There was such a demand for their skins that they have since become extinct. Who of us has not owned a sofa or lounge chair made from this poor persecuted beast? Once Naugas were as plentifull as the NUDO is today. We must conserve our NUDOS or the scientists will find a way to extract Nauga DNA and start breeding them again for their hides to be used in future thunderbirds. I for one could never stand to see that happen. If they bring back the Naugas what's next? Lime green leisure suits? Disco? The BeeGees? Heaven help us.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

TbirdMarty,

Yes, "Heaven help us" as you said, so once again, I point you all to the Book of Nudoronomy for wisdom and truth with regard to the proper treatment of Nudos...

Yours in Nudo...

Mark501

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I THINK I HAVE STARTED A MONSTER WITH THIS. THE NUDOS ARE RUNNING RAMPED!!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

frown.gif
I have been told by confidential sources that the NUDOS are slowly being brough under control. But I was also told that they could brake out anywhere in the country at any time and to not leave your guard down. THE NUDOS ARE STILL OUT THERE!!!
rolleyes.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Thanks for all of the MISINFORMATION in regards to what a NUDO is. To those who gave the scenario of what it is, I have this reply:
1. You've been sucking your thumb too long;
2. You spent too much time in the closet solo during your youth. (Seemingly, the latter is more true.)

02 Black and Black Thunderbird
01 Lincoln Midhight Blue
94 Thunderbird V8 LX 6K
Bunch of nosey neighbors

GENE 246514:
It has been suggested that we forum members stop teasing you and point you in the right direction to help you understand the true nature of NUDOS. You might want to read one of the great works of literature...
"A BRAVE NUDO WORLD" by Aldous Huxley.

Gene246514 (hey Gobird is that Borg name?)

I believe this is a medical condition known as "birdwaititus" caused by 13, 14, 15 months waiting for delivery without any intelligent information from Ford. Causes hallucinations and "black helicopter" paranoia.

Or maybe it is all real.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back