New England Car Show and Flea Market | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

New England Car Show and Flea Market

• Thread starter Thread starter George
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

George

Passed Away July 25, 2015
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
One of the very first Springtime Auto Events in New England is the Early Ford V-8 Car Show and Flea Market. This is our 33rd year at hosting this event.
Come join us at Fitchburg Airport, Fitchburg, MA on April 13, 2003 from 8AM to 2PM.
All makes and models - Antiques, Classics, Customs, Rods and Trucks. Along with Vintage toys, Petrolania and Automobilia.
We usually have 250-350 cars on display and YOURS can be one of them. Over 250 vendors as well. Gate fee is $5.00 each and if the weather holds it's a great day out. Especially if you have Cabin Fever!!
Others have expressed interest and I am in contact with them, so join us. Maybe people can tour in together so as to park togetherin the Show Car parking area.

Directions in Mass: I-495 to Route 2 N. Take Route 2 N about 13 miles to exit 31, Route 12. At end of exit go right onto route 12 about 1.5 miles to Benson St. Note Airport Sign on phone pole by Benson St. Go to the end of Benson. Then go Right onto Crawford St. Follow Crawford until you see, on your right, "Buyer and Show Car Entrance".

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

New England car show

I am surprised that no one has posted, affirmative, regarding an early outing to show your car. I certainly have cabin fever and can't wait to get out there.

Tbird, I was going to review the membership roster and hopefully send out individual messages, however it has been disabled from use. Is there a way I can get a listing of those here in NE?

NE Show

TBird: Any input yet? Previously sent you a PM as well

I guess I will go check it out. My only fear is getting lost 😉
any idea how long it will take from cambridge?

Last edited by a moderator:
New England Show

oodis:
Take route 2 North to exit 32 End of ramp go right. Second light go left (Just before the RR Bridge) Go down about 1/2 mile to Crawford St. Go right onto Crawford. About 2 miles down on your left you'll see the entrance. Park with the show cars
I'll be in the central V-8 Trailer - Black w/two flwgs. One America and the other is V-8. Come over and introduce yourself
George

oodis AKA: Daij
Sorry we missed you. There were four brave people. One from CT and the others from MA. The weather cooperated and was great. Good turnout- Two Blues and a Black and a Red one I met on the way out.
If you were there, I'm sorry I missed you - But next year around the same time we'll have our 34th annual show.
Stay tuned

I took the wrong route at and at 1:00 i decided to head back to cambridge. But the good thing is i know what my next plans for the t-bird is.......getting a navigation system definitly. If i was from this country, it would make things a lot easier for me 😀
how many t-birds showed up? any modifications done to them?

See my earlier post. Four in total showed up. None with mods as you have been posting for. Overall I would guess about 300 show cars in all - Antiques, customs, rods, trucks, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back