Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

George

Passed Away July 25, 2015
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I just wanted to wish all of the members here a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year :) Please drive safely if you are on the roads.:cool:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The same to you George - Merry Christmas & have a Happy New Year ! And also to everyone else here...

Thanks very much Harry - :cool:
..... Hard to believe, 20 views on this thread so far and you are the only one that responds :confused:

Yeah, 'tis a bashful bunch here....

Merry Christmas and happy new year

Nothing like a challenge!!!!!!!!!
Just got back on line so Merry Christmas (belatedly) and a Happy New Year.
Jim

Happy New Year from the frozen north!

I would have loved to have met George too! Such great tips and knowledge shared on this website make it like Christmas every day! Thank you to everyone for making this site feel like a big happy family of Thunderbird owners! Happy New Year to everyone, especially QuickDraw for sharing your infinite knowledge for keeping our Birds soaring, to Tbird for this great website and to those I have met and going to meet! See you on the open road! Elaine and her 2002 "Velvet"!

Happy New Year everybody, and good Tbird motoring for 2019. Let's hope everybody has plenty of top down weather this year.

I want to thank everybody for supplying the knowledge and resources I have obtained from this site in the last year.

I just wanted to wish all of the members here a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year :) Please drive safely if you are on the roads.:cool:
First chance to look at the forum in a few weeks! Hope you had a Merry Christmas. George, you run a great forum, best wishes for a successful 2019. Keep up the great work. BTW, finally ordered a set of COP plugs for “just in case” inventory. Bird is in storage until spring but can’t wair to install the LED headlight upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back