Inside color of hardtop | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Inside color of hardtop

• Thread starter Thread starter Ed Martin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E
My bird 04 came with the Light Sand interior,no hardtop.The color is Merlot,If I was to find a hardtop would the interior of it be sand or black as the rest of the interior trim(dash,door panels etc.).To me the sand would be the color but I haven't seen one with the sand interior as yet.I'm sure I'll find one with in the next day after posting this 😀 Reason I'm asking my grandaughter is 14yrs.old and in 3 yrs. I can see her making the move on grandpa and she lives in N.Y. were the top is more practical 😎

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Ed:
Sorry for the delay, but I asked the most TBird savvy person known to TBirds and here's what she says:

"Hardtop interiors were all black(03s to 05s) or grey(02s) except for the
Cashmere. (I never heard back about the inside of the ash top on the PCRs)"

Thanks George for the info.Didn't see to many T-Birds over the weekend as S.Fl. is in the rain season and most are hiding.😀
Knowing they were black inside makes it easier if I decide to get a hardtop.I kind of like the silver top on the merlot body.😎

I too would like a silver top on my Black Bird. That's what the Neiman-Marcus edition had, and it's a very sharp combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back