How often do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Bird was delivered 11/9/01. It has 154 miles on it and is resting in a heated garage till the Minnesota winter passes.

We hope everything works when we fire it up in the spring.

Yellow/Yellow Prem #4066

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have three {3} 2002 T-Birds in heated garage, {2} red {1} black, all premium, w/hartops. all stickers,and plastic on cars. No highway miles,picked up a dealer on rollback. Iam now going to sell these birds. Email me at gene@tusco.net If you have any interest.

Blueoil1,
Maybe that was you I saw driving in Golden Triangle. I'm also 42/52, Yellow/Yellow premium @ Drew and waiting patiently. All of us San Diego Tbirds on this forum will have to keep in touch so as we get'em, we can maybe all get together once in awhile.

I may have the record. Picked up my triple yellow 'Bird on 18 August and have put 14,000 miles on it. Incidentally there have been absolutely no problems with the car. Have had it into the dealer for routine maintenance and tire rotation but that is about it. As one said, an introvert would be unhappy with the car because everywhere you go you still have to show the car to someone who bounds over and says "This is the first one I have seen."
Well I have covered a lot of territory and have only seen four others myself.

Also own a 1968 Mercedes 280 SL...the Pagoda Mercedes.

Originally posted by cat380:
I live in Houston and have only seen one 2002 Tbird on the road,Mine.I know there are many out there. I guess most not being driven. How often do you'll take yours out?
Ed
Triple Black #4430

Got mine 11/9/01 been to Fl and back to WY now has 8200 on it. Had Strg whl replaced and now have window drop problem on driver door. Still love it. Fun to own and drive. I saw one other on highway in eastern Neb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back