How Many Made? | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

How Many Made?

• Thread starter Thread starter babybluet
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

babybluet said:
Is there any way to find out how many Baby Blue 2003 Premier TBirds were made? 😎

The way to find out anything here is to ask <grin>

There were 1,728 Desert Sky Blue 2003 Thunderbirds made, 1,667 of those were the Premium models. Tell me what color hardtop you have (if any) and what interior you have and Ill tell you exactly how many were made like yours.
If you have the black interior, is it the black accent with painted wood shift knob & partial steering wheel? Give me your full 17 digit VIN and Ill tell you what day your car was made.

Thanks this is nice.

Baby Blue top, white accent package with partial white steering wheel and gear shift knob. I will get the number tomorrow and send it.
Thanks for giving me this information.

babybluet said:
Thanks this is nice.

Baby Blue top, white accent package with partial white steering wheel and gear shift knob. I will get the number tomorrow and send it.
Thanks for giving me this information.

A Premium DSB/DSB top/Whisper White accent is one of exactly 700.

babybluet said:
IFAHP60A53Y108409 😎

1FAHP60A53Y108409
Date Ordered: 2/19/2003
Date Built: 3/20/2003
At Dealer: 3/26/2003
Sold Date: 8/15/2003

There were 1,728 Desert Sky Blue 2003 Thunderbirds made, 1,667 of those were the Premium models. Tell me what color hardtop you have (if any) and what interior you have and Ill tell you exactly how many were made like yours.
If you have the black interior, is it the black accent with painted wood shift knob & partial steering wheel? Give me your full 17 digit VIN and Ill tell you what day your car was made.

I have a yellow 2002 VIN 1FAHP60A62Y122060, Can you please check and see how many were built?
thanks!

Is there any way to find out how many Baby Blue 2003 Premier TBirds were made? 😎
I think there were 17,444 made and 500 with the two tone seats. Not positive, this was info given to me from the dealer when I bought mine. If you get a different figure, let me know too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back