How many 02-05 1st owners here?

tlfmd
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I bought my bird from showroom floor Dec 2004. (Dream Christmas gift)
BTW, I wonder how many of us are original owners, how many are seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Original Neiman Marcus Edition owner here. I took delivery on September 30, 2001. Have around 30,000 miles.

Bought my 2002 Thunderbird Blue new from the dealership May of 02. Still only 7,900 miles on the clock.

Purchased my 007 new on my birthday. Currently just over 18,000.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought a 2002 from the dealer: Sands Ford of Red Hill, PA. They had it since delivery in 2002. Does the fact that they didn't sell it for 18 years disqualify me as first owner? HaHa.

Teal 2002 from Ford/Lincoln dealership in Fort Lauderdale. Dealership gone but commute and drive it every day. 108k miles. Never parked under cover but faithfully waxed and looks like new. Even in Florida sun and heat. ALWAYS keep sunshades in front and rear so inside is in great shape.

Original owner - 07April2004.. Now at 24300 mi. 'Bought in lieu of returning to '56/'57 ownership. 'Very pleased with that decision.

I let my dad know I was going to get a 50th anniversary when I turned 50 at the same time. Well he went out and bought a Red 2003 off the showroom floor. So I decided to wait until I took this one over. The 1st time I drove it was last year and it's all I dreamed of in back then. Now I'm getting ready to put the aftermarket performance parts suggested on it. It's so fun to drive and I'm looking forward to enjoying it as much as my dad did.

Bought one of the first delivered in NC from a Raleigh dealer in 2002. Especially fun to drive since most had never seen one so I garnered quite a following on the road. Stopping for gas was a big time consumer!

I purchased my Thunderbird in 2003 right off the showroom floor at the Corpus Christi, Texas dealership. Liked the removal hard top option. It has 100,000. miles . Many COP replacements later and CD player no longer works. Wish i could get my CD's out. I am restoring my Desert Sky Blue beauty. I have replaced driver,center,& passenger windshield trim moldings along with the hood and trunk lift supports. Now my driver side window is not lowering so i purchased a window lift assembly and motor kit. That along with my mirror lever adjustment will be replaced as the passenger side mirror no longer adjusts. My headlights look pretty worn so I purchased a set as well. Still looks like a showroom beauty!! I have spare COP's and spark plugs in trunk. After reading other posts, I think I need to get a new spare tire as well.

Original owner here. Bought my 05 at the end of the year. It was 1 of 3 left on the lots in Columbus, OH. I will keep this car as long as I can still get in it!

Bought mine new Dec 6 2001 -- a Christmas present for my wife, who loves these cars! Still driving it and still loving it -- 80K miles

I purchased myThunderbird in October 2005. As long as I can get in-and-out of the car it will stay in my garage

Black/Saddle 2003 bought new Nov 1, 2003.
Now at 43,000 miles

i ordered my 2002 in November 2001 took deliver April 2002, still drive it about once a month, have 29,000 on it and love it!!!

Back