help buying a 2003, or 04?? | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

help buying a 2003, or 04??

• Thread starter Thread starter loveart
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
website Help!
Please...I need info from you guys on buying . I have gotten $2,000. off sticker on loaded 2003 in my color--should I buy 007 , for collector value or is it just a promo? I am searching on EBAY and dealerships within reasonable distance. I am in S. Florida. Any New Owners that have just purchased. Would love to know details of your purchase. I so appreciate your feedback.
councillart@*************

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thanks I am BUYING!

Dear Jeffn, and all who responded--I am buying tommorow!! I might add this is the first American-made auto that I have purchased EVER!. Hope I will be happy. Thanks
Brenda councillart@*************

Congrats, I'm considering dumping my M3 for the US tbird. Tired of supporting unsuportive foreigners.

I've had about 25 US cars and 6 foreigners and if i can, US from now on.

Remember-NO jeans while in the car-they seem to leech into the light colored leather. But do wear something!

Artlover:
Your posting of 08/19/03 stated that you were "buying tomorrow". Just wondering if you bought a TBird and if so, how do you like it?
I've also visited your business website.... impressive!
Regards - - -

buying a bird?

Dear Blueoil1,

The dealership has been toying with me ...offered a close to invoice on 2003,
130A- 68d-(partial interior pack.) I received a call from competing dealer this week offering new incentives- haven't returned call ....
Still waiting for best price...Thank you for the compliments on artwork.
councillart@*************

buying 2003...

Dear Rallytwo,
Thanks for the info on 2003... I received another call from dealership ,so they are closer to meeting my deal...Thank you, councillart@ *************
Loveart

My 2 cents worth. I have a 2003 Prem and just love it. Did not pay sticker 8 months ago far less. From my reading of the 2004 specs, except for color, the cars are the same. Ford has made some std stuff optional now. Still no pure white interior to go with some of the colors.
Opinion, If I were to purchase again just to drive all the time I would look for a great deal 32000+ on a new 2003. If I wanted prestige and snob factor go for the 2004 at a higher price.

Others ???
Dennis

Hello from a new member. I have been reading your forum posts while waiting to buy a new 03 T-Bird. With Ford's recent cash incentive to it's dealers the time was right. The car my wife and I have been eyeballing at our local dealer for the past few months became ours today. We thought about an 04 but the deal was too good to pass up. I look forward to using this discussion group to learn as much about the T-Bird as possible.

Welcome hlanni

We too bought a2003 Bird, but months ago. We love it even without 4000 rebate. From what I can find out the 2004 is no different than the 2003 except for some colors.
It is a cute personal car and we only drive it in good weather. Have had it since Feb 1 and never had it in rain. Hardtop off top down and we use it when we can.
I wantd another in 2005, but no supercharger, or so we have benn told on this forum.
What color did you get?
Best
Dennis

Welcome hlanni

We too bought a2003 Bird, but months ago. We love it even without 4000 rebate. From what I can find out the 2004 is no different than the 2003 except for some colors.
It is a cute personal car and we only drive it in good weather. Have had it since Feb 1 and never had it in rain. Hardtop off top down and we use it when we can.
I wantd another in 2005, but no supercharger, or so we have benn told on this forum.
What color did you get?
Best
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back