Gadgets, T-Bird Stuff,...tell me what you have..( I need Christmas Ideas )

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the desk clock that looks like the speedo 2 MONTHS AGO from the Ford collection. Every time i call i get a different date and a lame explanation about being on back order. Now they tell me mid january. this has happened with them before. They suck.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'm glad you posted that the desk clocks are not being shipped in time for Christmas.

They didn't even have the courtesy to let me know that.

I bet my credit card has already been charged though.

Gee....I wish there was somebody else we could get this stuff from.

~~^~~ Blk W/Blk&Rd Prem - Bird in Hand~

I got both the credit card statement ( I have not been charged yet ) and the Ford Collection notice regarding the backorder. Hubby opened the Ford Collection
and found out what he's not getting for Christmas! Hard to keep a secret around here.

Tampa Bird...the wings you saw were on TBirdTim's bird in his trunk...I can't speak for him, but I've seen this item called "Thunderbird wings emblem" on ebay.

------------------
White/White premium; full red accent interior; no VIN yet

That's correct, Flybird. I bought the "Wings" on Ebay. They are the actual wings that get put on the hood and trunk lid on the TBird. I see them on the Ebay site frequently.

I put my "Wing" in the trunk because I looked around the car and realized that was the only place that the "Wings" are not visible, when the trunk lid is open. I didn't want to duplicate "wings" in line of sight of each other on my car if I could help it.

It just adds a more deluxe look to the trunk!

I bought my trunklid emblem today part number is 1W6Z*7642528*AA PLT ASY L/. Cost was $16.67. I also have made the porthole Thunderbird in etched (sandblast look) vinyl. Looks just like its etched into the window and more detail than I have seen posted anywhere.

I remember seeing a picture of a t-bird ornament in the trunk of a new bird ,but I cant find it now .Also how is it attached? Appreciate any help.

I seem to recall someone asking about service manuals available on some thread but don't remember which one. One of our local DFW tbird owners received a set of 2 Workshop manuals just for the Thunderbird for Christmas. His wife ordered them from www.Helminc.com
I've posted the picture I took of the set on the newtbirddata site in the accessories folder. (it's already posted on my website on the memorabilia page.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back