FS 2002-2005 Floor mats, FEM, hardtop hoist, radio

Frankie the Fink

Frankie the Fink

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I live near Winter Garden, FL – about an hour south of the Villages on Rt 27; I sold my 2002 T-Bird on 5/13/2022 and the new owner bought the car outright, as it sat, leaving me with some original and spare parts I had stored. Some of these large items will be “local pick up only” as its not worth it to me to package them and perhaps have them sustain damage; so here is what I have.

* An original 2002 CD AM/FM push button radio; the mechanism is NOT jammed (a common failure) and it worked when I removed it. $360 + shipping

* An original hardtop stand in perfect shape which will include a hardtop cover; this is the one that folds flat for trunk storage/transport; it is in perfect shape. (Local pickup only) $450

* A manual hard top hoist – this is the “good” one with the foam, heavily padded crossbar and 6 pulley system for easy operation. My hardtop stayed on this hoist for 3 years with NO issues, this does not distort rubber weatherstripping like some of the cheaper ones. (Local pickup only) $120

* DS and PS original 2002 floor mats, these were replaced when I bought the car with only 18,000 miles on it. I put repros in the car at that time to preserve these $40 + shipping

* An original 2002 “hard” convertible top well “boot” – this is in very good shpae and lightly used, all snaps and material are in great condition (Local pickup only) $550

* A 2002 “one-year-only” FEM (Front Electronics Module) – this is a “hot spare” I acquired and had serviced and checked out by MidWestTek, a chief restorer of these modules, its still in the wrapper unopened with the rebuilder’s service tag on it and has never been installed. These are “plug and play” for 2002 and require NO reprogramming to operate. $600 + shipping

* A 2002-2005 “travel” convertible top well boot; these aftermarket boots are really nice and when folded in the convenient storage bag tuck away in that trunk space right under the third tail light, much easier to carry than the original boot and preserve trunk space. Great for those “long weekend” jaunts. $125 + shipping

Message me if interested !IMG_0019.jpgIMG_0021.jpgIMG_0022.jpgIMG_0023.jpgIMG_0025.jpgIMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpgIMG_1606.jpgTBtravelboot2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have received an offer on the entire batch of items above (except the spare tire which will be discarded for safety reasons) from a forum member so ALL OF THE ABOVE ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD contingernt upon the buyer's inspection and payment. If things do not work out I will repost any remaining items that are not sold...

Back