FS 1964 very nice diver $10,000 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

FS 1964 very nice diver $10,000

• Thread starter Thread starter 64Tbird.Birds3
  • Start date Start date
64Tbird.Birds3

64Tbird.Birds3

Click here to upgrade
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
Selling my sorted out 1964 Thunderbird. $ 10.000 Firm
Brake lines, driver side floor panels, trunk panels have been replaced.
Recent carpet faded, leather seats clean.

390 FE obviously, rebuilt radiator, new water pump, ignition , new carb Street Demon - see other posts. detailing the change out.
All new shocks, steering end links, water pump, trans rebuilt, has a low numerical rear end gear for hy-way use.
New 17 inch replica ford 500 GT wheels, 245 series tires - warranty on the tires.
Electric window switches and motors on the Drivers right / left, Passenger Front - Rear passenger is slow.
It is definitely a looker.
Gas Tank and lines cleaned and no debris.
New fuel pump

This car drives straight and clear and opens up and runs perfect.
I drive this car to shows with in 30 miles and is - no a garage queen.
I drove it to Indy from Chicago last week. 260 mile trip on I-65 and had 40 mins of traffic - no overheating.
I love it.
Bottom line - I made this a competent driver.

Things that need repair.
Drivers side wheel bearing - just starting to make noise last week - i can repair if needed.
Tach - stopped working. (not original)
Driver side fender paint is cracking.
Interior could use some attention to detail - but still rip free.

It's a wonderful vehicle.

Why am i selling it - bought a 1970 Monte Carlo to focus on and have limited garage space and my attention is to save that classic as well.
I only buy significant vehicles that are cool that normal people can afford rebuild them, put them on the road and most IMPORTANT DRIVE THEM! - if you want a trailer queen look elsewhere.

I'm not desperate but offer up a good clean vintage car that you, your wife, dad can literally jump in and just drive.
I say that and I'll shoot you a video that it literally drives as good as good as my 2019 Buick Regal GS - Smooth Comfortable and Confident - that what the rebuild was about.
*Clean Original Title
** No I do not need help Selling it
*** There's two local Classic Car shops that have worked on it
IMG_0668.jpgIMG_0733.jpgIMG_0999.jpg

This page contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back