FS Red 1964 10k obo

joehill0513

joehill0513

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Driver 2.jpgFront 2.JPG

I am selling my red '64 ford thunderbird hardtop; it is an unrestored survivor car in daily-driver condition. The car was a garage find near St. Clair, MI and I have owned and worked on it for a year and a half. The thunderbird starts, runs, idles, and shifts well and is completely highway-drivable. It loves to cruise!

The price is $10K O.B.O. I will consider your offers and I am willing to negotiate.

Here is a list of the work I have done to the car since owning:
-rebuilt carburetor
-completely new brake system (master cylinder, lines, wheel cylinders, shoes, stoplight switch, etc.)
-new radial tires
-new exhaust pipes
-new passenger exhaust manifold
-new fuel pump, filler neck
-new rear wheel bearings
-diff. fluid change
-new headlights
-vacuum system repairs

Outside of the "new" items listed above, everything on the car is original. The thunderbird has its original engine (390) and transmission (Cruise-O-Matic). The red paint and white leather interior are also original. It has 40K original miles, 700 of which were added under current ownership. The only rust present on the car is at the very bottom of the driver's side quarter panel. The car also includes its original Thunderbird shop manual and production documents as well as receipts for work completed.

The car is currently titled and registered in Indiana and located in Fort Wayne specifically. It is ready to be driven as-is or restored and taken to the next level.

If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures/videos, feel free to reach out!
-Joe
Front Driver 3.jpegFront Passenger 1.JPGRear Driver 2.JPGEngine 2.jpgDash 2.JPGInterior Driver 3.JPGInterior DRiver 5.JPGTrunk 1.jpg
View attachment Driving Video.mp4
View attachment Starting Video.mp4

Attachments

• Rear 3.JPG
    Rear 3.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 5

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back