Fitchburg, MA car show 4-20-08 | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

Fitchburg, MA car show 4-20-08

• Thread starter Thread starter George
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

George

Passed Away July 25, 2015
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
This will be our 7th get together for the New England Thunderbird Group and the Early Ford V8 Clubs 38th year for this car show.

The date is set for April 20, 2008. A week later than last year so we will have better weather. (thinking positively)

I cannot attach a flyer. Want one, email or PM me your email address. I am posting this notice so you all can plan ahead for the first spring event of the season, here in the Northeast. For those who may not have attended before, you are welcome to join us, and you don't need a TBird to attend.

I have a rate of $95.00 from the Sheraton Four Points hotel in Leominster, MA
I would appreciate an email from you so I can get a good count for rooms. This will mean that I'll need to know if you plan on Friday, Saturday, or both nights for reservations.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

So far I have six rooms committed and seven TBirds meeting us in the morning at the hotel....any others😀

tattwo98, are you staying over or meeting in the morning?

meeting you there its not that far for me to travel
looking forward to seeing you all again

Just a reminder for anyone who plans to register and has not.

April 1,2008, Next Tuesday is the deadline for registration at the Sheraton in
Leominster, MA in order to get the $95.00 rate. Telephone 978-534-9000

Listed below is the latest updated list of attendees:

George........................Sat - Registered
Wes............................Sat - Registered
Chuck.........................Sat - Registered
Dino & Susan................Sat - Registered
Nick & Barbara..............Sat - Registered
John ...................Fri & Sat - Registered
Larry & Shirley Cossar V8 Sat- Registered

BTW, if want to stay extra nights, be sure they give you the same rate when you call in.

To hook up w/us Sunday morning:

George (witchcitybird)
Steve and Grant (Czar bird)
Lee and Cindy (03Leebird)
Todd and Art (Merlotbird04)
Ed from CT (tattwo98)
Peter (cho143)

Well tomorrows the day, so Ed (tattwoo) have a safe trip up here. I think you'll like the show!!

Any others? It's going to be a great day weatherwise as well.😎So come on out🙂

Another great day weather wise and good showing of TBirds. I believe we had 15 'new birds' in all, before the day was out

Great to see you again Ed (Tattwo98). I hope you enjoyed the show. It appeared to be in excess of 500 cars there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back