Find out how rare your car is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAPORVETTE said:
Quickdraw,

The interior of my 2003 is called "partial saddle" (not sand). I thought sand interior was only avalible on 2004 models. Would you please confirm again the number built with my combination. Thanks

Sorry, I was looking at the 2004 sheets... 2003 Premium Black/Black/Saddle is one of 496. No one has the breakdown for SST or wheel styles for 2003.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Mine is a red premium, no top (bought one later), black interior without the supplemental lights.
Thanks,
Pete

Pete,
What year is yours? Is it the standard black or the black accent with wood shift knob? Do you have the SST?

tuultyme,
Yours is one of 246.

hlanni said:
quickdraw
I have an 03 premium whisper white with black soft top and white hard top,
option code 130A, select shift, and black accent package.
1FAHP60A53Y113528
Thanks

hlanni,

Yours is one of 616 made like that for 2003.

00mustng said:
.....Seasonal Greetings, Harry....friend of mine just bought an 02....Canadian.."premium"....Yellow/Yellow full accent/ Black Hardtop/standard non-chrome wheels....First I've seen with Black Hardtop....looks quite striking....Thanks.... :D

I think Dot said Canadian Premiums are counted as Deluxe on the sheets we got - you can check with her to be sure, but this car counted as a Deluxe is one of 18, if it is counted as a premium its one of 94.

.....thanks Harry.....I'm thinking it's 1 of 94.....as the full accent interior was the premium differentiation between the available standard black interior.....

tiptop said:
I have a 2002 Torch Red Premium with Midnight Black interior and the Black accent package. How rare can it be??

thanks. Tiptop

How rare for yours would depend on the color hardtop... with a red one its one of 1,200... with a black one its one of 80... with a white its one of 48 and if you don't have the hardtop at all its one of 145.

Slickwille said:
I have a Black w/Black hard top/Sand convertible top/sand interior/SST Trans/16 spoke machined wheels.

A 2004 Premium black/black/sand/SST/16 Spoke is one of 241...

2004 Black

I have a Black 2004 with full black interior and a black hardtop. It has the 17 spoke polshed aluminum wheels. It has heated seats, the Audiophile sound system, and the SST transmission. I have no idea if it is a Premiumn or Standard - how can I tell?

Ed

cewhite3 said:
I have a Black 2004 with full black interior and a black hardtop. It has the 17 spoke polshed aluminum wheels. It has heated seats, the Audiophile sound system, and the SST transmission. I have no idea if it is a Premiumn or Standard - how can I tell?

Ed

You have a Premium if you have a factory installed hard top since it was not offered on the deluxe... also the deluxe only came with 16 spoke painted (no machined) wheels... you may have the standard black or black accent interior - the black accent has wood shift knob and partial painted wood steering wheel... the standard black interior is all leather knob & wheel...

A Premium Black/ Black/std blk int/sst/16 spoke is one of 54 - if it has black accent its one of 269.

Whats your VIN & I can look up what day it was built....

Thanks

VIN is 1FAHP60A44Y105325

I don't have a wood shift knob.

Ed

cewhite3 said:
Thanks

VIN is 1FAHP60A44Y105325

Ed

Yours is one of 54 then.... I'll check your build date tomorrow...

cewhite3 said:
Thanks

VIN is 1FAHP60A44Y105325

Ed

cewhite
1FAHP60A44Y105325
Date Ordered: 10/7/2003
Date Built: 11/6/2003
At Dealer: 11/16/2003
Sold Date: 1/7/2004

2002 blue premium with chrome wheels...

I have a 2002 T-Bird, blue with blue hardtop, full blue accent interior, premium chrome wheels, supplemental parking lamps...how many were made like that?
When I bought it, it did not have the supplemental parking lamps since they could not be had from the factory like that in Canada. I had to buy the parts and have them installed. It also had the grey painted wheels, but I changed them to get the correct, original 7-spoke premium chrome wheels. Does these two changes make a difference in my car's rarity? Thanks!
Claude :)

P.S: I would like to trade my blue top for a black one....Someone interested?...Let me know!.
My e-mail address is: ''toofastforyou@************''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back