Find out how rare your car is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
theapollomacs@m said:
Quick, I am in the process of purchasing a 2002 WhisperWhite,White Hard top, Black soft top, Red and Black two tone interior, red shifter, steering wheel, Chrome wheels.

VIN# 1FAHP60A02Y120076

All the information you can provide would be appreciated. Dealer said it is a lease return and wants $25,000, the car has 8,900 miles.

Thanks,

I can't check the VIN until Monday to see what day it was built. But You have the premium model and it is "Order Code 130A" If you have the full red accent interior with the red on the door panels and dash its call the "Full Interior Color Accent Package" and is one of 709. If you have black dash & door panels you have the "Partial Interior Color Accent Package" and it is one of 111.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

theapollomacs@m said:
Quick, I am in the process of purchasing a 2002 WhisperWhite,White Hard top, Black soft top, Red and Black two tone interior, red shifter, steering wheel, Chrome wheels.

VIN# 1FAHP60A02Y120076

All the information you can provide would be appreciated. Dealer said it is a lease return and wants $25,000, the car has 8,900 miles.

Thanks,

1FAHP60A02Y120076
Date Ordered: 5/13/2002
Date Built: 6/4/2002
At Dealer: 7/2/2002
Sold Date: 8/22/2002

Bully said:
I have a '03 Whisper White Premium with the removable hardtop and Black Interior.

Is the top black or white? Standard black interior or black accent (has the painted wood shift knob)?

white/white/premium/std black interior = 238
white/white/premium/black accent interior = 616
white/black/premium/std black interior = 6
white/black/premium/black accent Int = 28

ourbail said:
quickdraw,i have an 04 silverbird,preium model with sand stone accent package,would love t know how many made..

Ourbail,

Silver/silver hardtop/sand soft top/sand interior/sst/16 spoke is one of 162

Thank you Quick draw,like knowing mine is a low production, can you tell me how many like mine, but with the more common black interior,with black soft top and silver or black hartop,sst trans and 16 spoke alum rims were made in 2004,great info

Rumpole said:
I have an 04 premium with merlot paint and a light sand top and interior.

Rumpole,

An 04 merlot body/merlot hardtop/sand soft top/sand interior/SST/16 spoke is one of 1,257. Thats the second most popular combination for 2004. The exact same thing with 7 spoke wheels was the most popular with 1,322 made.

ourbail said:
Thank you Quick draw,like knowing mine is a low production, can you tell me how many like mine, but with the more common black interior,with black soft top and silver or black hartop,sst trans and 16 spoke alum rims were made in 2004,great info

Ourbail,

Silver/silver hardtop/black soft top/std. black interior/sst/16 spoke is one of 130.
Silver/silver hardtop/black soft top/black accent interior/sst/16 spoke is one of 641.

Silver/black hardtop/black soft top/std. black interior/sst/16 spoke is one of 7.

Silver/black hardtop/black soft top/black accent interior/sst/16 spoke is one of 50.

VAPORVETTE said:
I am new to this forum and would like to find out how rare my 2003 premium, chrome wheels, black with black hardtop,tan interior and standard auto trans. is? Thank you.

An 03 black/black/sand interior/no-SST/7 spoke wheels is one of 23.
An 03 black/black/sand interior/no-SST/16 spoke wheels is one of 19.

Ive been gone for a couple of days - did I miss anyones request?

Quickdraw,

The interior of my 2003 is called "partial saddle" (not sand). I thought sand interior was only avalible on 2004 models. Would you please confirm again the number built with my combination. Thanks

:confused:
Quickdraw

I did not think saddle or sand was available in 2003. I have a red full accent but wanted saddle. What gives?? Maybe this was for export or custom made at dealer.
Thanks
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back