• Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here

• Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 4th of July Special Offer **LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS** Guest! You can upgrade your account today and unlock member only features of the site and remove all Google/Amazon ads! Click here to learn more. Thanks for supporting the club!

• 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

Find out how rare your car is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corisha said:
I have a 2003 Torch Red, Premium package- manual and auto shift, full red and black interior package. Love my car!!

If you don't have the hardtop you know its one of 32 and if you have ared hardtop its one of exactly 1,100....

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

number produced

I have a 2002 that is black with black interior and hardtop.....black, black and black. I thought it is a Premium model since it has the seven spoke chrome wheels but I do not have heated seats. Can you tell me how many of these were produced? Thanks, Henri

Henri said:
I have a 2002 that is black with black interior and hardtop.....black, black and black. I thought it is a Premium model since it has the seven spoke chrome wheels but I do not have heated seats. Can you tell me how many of these were produced? Thanks, Henri

Henri,
None of the 2002s had heated seats... that was standard on Premiums starting in 2003. Yes, yours is a Premium with the 7 spoke chrome wheels and yours is one of 4699 if you have the Black Accent (wood shift knob & partial steering wheel) and its one of 744 if you have the standard black interior.

amflinn17

Since she's a Premium red/red/partial white accent interior Elinoir is one of 145. Sorry I missed this before today....

Quickdraw said:
If you have a merlot soft top you have one of 12, if you have the black hardtop you have one of 241.

Oops!!
I meant: If you have a merlot soft top you have one of 12, if you have the black SOFT top you have one of 241.

webbsyght said:
i have the merlot soft top, thanks for info, i also provided vin in subject line for dates

Sorry, I didn't see that before - Im laid off until June 6th and wont be able to get your build date until I get back to work.

JimYo said:
Quickdraw ... good to see you up and around....:)
Jim Young

Thanks... notice the title they bestowed upon me here... "2004 Member of the Year" <grin>

The ironic thing is several of the originals left here and started TBF because they thought this guy was a dictator...

Last edited:
Quickdraw said:
Thanks... notice the title they bestowed upon me here... "2004 Member of the Year" <grin>

The ironic thing is several of the originals left here and started TBF because they thought this guy was a dictator...

Harry, there are still many that think that you are a pretty special guy, with a big heart ... and are quick to call you a friend..
Jim

JimYo said:
Harry, there are still many that think that you are a pretty special guy, with a big heart ... and are quick to call you a friend..
Jim

Thank you Jim...

webbsyght said:
04 prem, merlot,merlot,sst,black accent,chrome 7 spoke, hard top

Sorry it took so long... vin 1fahp60a04y112045 was:
Ordered: May 3, 2004
Built: 6/15/2004 (Birthday in two weeks!)
At Dealer: 7/19/2004
Sold Date: 12/18/2004

Cash Farrar said:
Bought my '03 triple Black premium hardtop with ink accent interior and all the options in July '03..probably not the rarest but who cares.Simply a fantastic car.

A very popular combination!! Only the Grey/Grey/Black accent (at 1,421) was more popular than yours for 2003.... there were 1,176 made like yours and my belief is the more popular the combination the easier it would be to sell and would maybe even get you a few extra $$...

Final 2005 Producton

Quickdraw

Do you have final production runs on all colors and combinations as of now?
I just bought another 2005 limited ED CASHMERE. Love the interior and trim, but the red 2003 is still a head turner!!! We now have his & hers.
Thanks

MIDAS (Dennis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back