Find out how rare your car is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know when the 2004 info is available?

I have been following the posts regarding the production info and was wondering if 2004 model info is available yet?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

ThundrB said:
I have been following the posts regarding the production info and was wondering if 2004 model info is available yet?

Check back in about four weeks... they are still making 2004's so the final numbers aren't available. I do have some preliminary numbers:

2004* (partial yr.)
Evening Black = 1,731 (15%)
Torch Red = 1,567 (14%)
Merlot = 3,608 (31%)
Silver = 2,518 (22%)
Vintage Mint Green = 605 (5%)
Monterey Green (PCR) = 992 (9%)
Light Ice Blue = 504 (4%)
Total 2004 (partial yr) 11,525*

*NOTE:
2004 data includes 10,377 units built through May 7, 2004 plus 1,148 units ordered and VIN assigned but not yet built. Total production for the 2004 model year is estimated to be about 12,900 units leaving about 1,400 units with the color unassigned as of May 7th.

Please check 1FAHP60A83Y103379. I acquired this car Feb.this year in a somewhat complex trade of an airplane. Interesting note.. The 160 mph on the T-bird speedometer is 6 mph faster than the "Never Exceed" speed of the Cessna.

Skylark said:
Please check 1FAHP60A83Y103379. I acquired this car Feb.this year in a somewhat complex trade of an airplane. Interesting note.. The 160 mph on the T-bird speedometer is 6 mph faster than the "Never Exceed" speed of the Cessna.

I can tell you when it was ordered, built and sold with the VIN and I will do that Tuesday, but if you want to know how many were made like that you need to describe it to me...

Thats interesting about the speedometer. The plane however can probably do 160, the Thunderbird can not. I think the computer limit kicks in at 140mph.

Last edited:
Quickdraw said:
I can tell you when it was ordered, built and sold with the VIN and I will do that Tuesday, but if you want to know how many were made like that you need to describe it to me...

Thats interesting about the speedometer. The plane however can probably do 160, the Thunderbird can not. I think the computer limit kicks in at 140mph.
It is White/White with full Torch Red interior accent package. Code 130A

I know it was a dealer transfer and believe it was built 01/03. Thanks, Ken

Skylark said:
It is White/White with full Torch Red interior accent package. Code 130A

I know it was a dealer transfer and believe it was built 01/03. Thanks, Ken

Skylark,
A White/White/Full Red Premium 2003 is one of 274...

Skylark said:

Skylark

1FAHP60A83Y103379
Date Ordered: 12/4/2002
Built On: 1/15/2003
At Dealer: 2/3/2003
Sold Date: 3/9/2004

How rare is my 2002?

:) Thanks for this help to all of us. You gave me manufacturing dates and now I would love to know about my brothers and sisters. Just how many other 2002 T-Birds are like mine?

My car (VIN:1FAHP60A52Y106531) is Evening Black exterior and top with Midnight black interior. It is a Premium model (130A) with the black accent package (68B) and supplemental parking lights (51P).

AKBirdie said:
:) Thanks for this help to all of us. You gave me manufacturing dates and now I would love to know about my brothers and sisters. Just how many other 2002 T-Birds are like mine?

My car (VIN:1FAHP60A52Y106531) is Evening Black exterior and top with Midnight black interior. It is a Premium model (130A) with the black accent package (68B) and supplemental parking lights (51P).

I'm pretty sure a 130 order code includes the removable hardtop so a black/black/black accent Premium is one of 4,699, that's by far the most popular combination for any '02, '03 or '04 Thunderbird made. That has to mean yours would sell easier than a less popular combination.

AKBirdie: I like your choice....identical to mine which was mfg'd 2-26-02 and shipped to dealer in Augusta, ME. I had it shipped from that dealer in August '02 to NH and registered it in MA. According to Quickdraw it was 11,789th built in 2002. So your VIN appears that it may have been built a little sooner

ThundrB said:

The 2004 info is now available... tell me your body color, both hard and soft top colors, interior color and if full or partial color, SST or not, and which wheels you have and Ill tell you exactly how many were made like that.

New (to us) '03 Bird

Thanks in advance for running down these numbers - very interesting stuff!!

I just bought my wife a Torch Red '03 for her birthday :D

It's a Premium, no hardtop with black interior - the top section of the steering wheel is perforated leather, if that matters.

The VIN is 1FAHP60A73Y112011.

What kind of goodies can you tell me about it?

p.s. can you get this info on other Ford vehicles as well? My ride is an '02 Lightning :cool: and I'd like to see similar stats for it.

Thanks Again!!,
Herb

vmoore said:
'02 Whisper White/partial red/premium w/ white top

You've got one of 111 made like that....

How Mellow is my Yellow?

Senor Quickdraw, I've enjoyed reading all of your posts to the various threads on this delightful forum. It's a fine service you're offering to all of us who are curious about how many of our birds are out there. Since I'm just as curious as the next one, how many '02 Birds with yellow body, white top, black/yellow full interior accent, in premium trim, did they turn out? Thanks! RedRyder

redryder said:
Senor Quickdraw, I've enjoyed reading all of your posts to the various threads on this delightful forum. It's a fine service you're offering to all of us who are curious about how many of our birds are out there. Since I'm just as curious as the next one, how many '02 Birds with yellow body, white top, black/yellow full interior accent, in premium trim, did they turn out? Thanks! RedRyder

For a 2002 yours is pretty mellow... only 80 made like yours.... there were only 122 yellow premiums made with a white top. Even counting the few deluxe models there were only 136 yellows that left the factory with a white top.

cool57 said:
'02 T-Bird blue, blue top, chrome wheels, full tu-tone blue/black interior

Because it has chrome wheels I know its a premium and is one of 3,778.. if it was a deluxe it would be one of 454.

johnkit said:
Hope 2004 data is now available. 2004 Premium, Silver Exterior, Silver Top, Black Interior

Yes 2004 data is available.... Before I can answer - do you have the 7 spoke chrome or 16 spoke machined wheels? DO you have the SST transmission? Do you have the standard black interior or the black accent? (with painted shift knob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back